May-07-2014
Interview........
Interview Waived
Passport Req..
October-24-2014 Sent in PP October-27-2014 and Decision Made: November-20-2014
VISA ISSUED...
November-20-2014
misseliza said:
That's great news!! I'm wondering if the email indicates the date tht your package was received there at the VO? Or do they simply say "We have your application"? Any other key info in the letter? Still waiting for my AOR 2 from VO.

Thanks!!

This is the email we got:

UCI: xxxxxx
Application No.: Fxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxx,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/04.

Mrs.DoryBaby

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
FAMILY CLASS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 20, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 28, 2014
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
January 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2015
LANDED..........
7 Month wait! tip to toe! Good Luck EVERYONE!
misseliza said:
Sooooo my husband received an e-mail from CIC this morning and he now has his UCI and application #. BUT I'm now confused about whether this e-mail is considered AOR2 at the Visa Office. Here's what the e-mail says...if someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated!

UCI: ********
Application No.: **********

Dear _____________

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/06/11.

It doesn't say anything about our application being received at the Visa Office :( What did everyone else's AOR 2 e-mail/confirmation say?

HEYYY I RECEIVED THE SAME SAME ONE - LAST WEEK, (I am the registered email address for both applications) I was confused at first, and later thought that perhaps the applications are split in 2 ways. 1/ FOR THE SPOSOR AND 2/ FOR PR APPLICATION ............ maybe thats why?

any ways - ive been MIA so if you recieved an answer to tis and would liek to share! please do so!!! lol... im trying to investigate now that i am back an being miserable again!!

ahhahah

- dee

misseliza

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2014
File Transfer...
7-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-May-2014
Interview........
26-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5-Jan-2015
Well...there's supposed to be 2 parts to the application- 1. Assessment of Sponsor (mississauga) and 2.) Assessment of principal applicant (VO abroad). What day did they say they received your application in the letter? I don't understand how the Santo Domingo VO could have possibly received our application June 11th as per the e-mail we received, if I didn't even get SA until Aug 7th. They purposely confuse us I think, just to keep us in the dark. Why can't they just be straightforward?

Mrs.DoryBaby

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
FAMILY CLASS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 20, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 28, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
January 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2015
LANDED..........
misseliza said:
Well...there's supposed to be 2 parts to the application- 1. Assessment of Sponsor (mississauga) and 2.) Assessment of principal applicant (VO abroad). What day did they say they received your application in the letter? I don't understand how the Santo Domingo VO could have possibly received our application June 11th as per the e-mail we received, if I didn't even get SA until Aug 7th. They purposely confuse us I think, just to keep us in the dark. Why can't they just be straightforward?
I sent out on June 25/2014 - got my SA on Aug 20/ 2014. I do not think that email means that the VO Abroad got the package.... but I could be wrong! I thought the first stage was the hardest but this one is going to be harder, because I feel completley out of control hahahhaha not even knowing if the packages arrived..... hmmmm

what do we do now?

i emailed havana as an enquiry. I will let you know if they answer.

misseliza

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2014
File Transfer...
7-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-May-2014
Interview........
26-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5-Jan-2015
Well, since the e-mail was signed off by the Santo Domingo Visa office, I'm pretty sure that our package is there- it hopefully got there last month...UGH! I was on such a high when I got SA, but now I'm back to waiting and worrying again. I can't wait for this process to be over. like REALLY.

Mrs.DoryBaby

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
FAMILY CLASS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 20, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 28, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
January 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2015
LANDED..........
misseliza said:
Well, since the e-mail was signed off by the Santo Domingo Visa office, I'm pretty sure that our package is there- it hopefully got there last month...UGH! I was on such a high when I got SA, but now I'm back to waiting and worrying again. I can't wait for this process to be over. like REALLY.
you are a genius!!!!!! hahha i just went back to check and mine was signed off from CUBA!!! wooot wooot!!!!! that was Aug. 28/ 2014

Havana answered my email just now - they said for me to contact the canadian office for more information.......... I guess that was a nice way of saying, we havent even opened the file.

and yes, I feel your struggle.

keep me posted! whats the wait like for DR? Cuba is at 9 Months but i am hopefull it will be quicker!! fingers crossed.

Mrs.DoryBaby

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
FAMILY CLASS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 20, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 28, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
January 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2015
LANDED..........
misseliza said:
PS - HOW DO I GET THE FLAG IMAGE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE?

Christoph100

Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
23-09-2014 Rcvd 27-09-2014, 29-09-2014
AOR Received.
SA :04-09-2014
File Transfer...
04-09-2014 AOR2 09-23-2014
Med's Done....
05-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-04-2015 Validity-10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
31-05-2015
Mrs.DoryBaby said:
PS - HOW DO I GET THE FLAG IMAGE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE?
Go to your profile and then on the left hand side you will see" form profile information"click there and you will see all the options that can be shown

Mrs.DoryBaby

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
FAMILY CLASS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 20, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 28, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
January 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2015
LANDED..........
Christoph100 said:
Go to your profile and then on the left hand side you will see" form profile information"click there and you will see all the options that can be shown
thanks!!! all done, now i'm cute like the rest of you!! ::)

misseliza

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2014
File Transfer...
7-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-May-2014
Interview........
26-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
16-Dec-2014
VISA ISSUED...
5-Jan-2015
Mrs.DoryBaby said:
you are a genius!!!!!! hahha i just went back to check and mine was signed off from CUBA!!! wooot wooot!!!!! that was Aug. 28/ 2014

Havana answered my email just now - they said for me to contact the canadian office for more information.......... I guess that was a nice way of saying, we havent even opened the file.

and yes, I feel your struggle.

keep me posted! whats the wait like for DR? Cuba is at 9 Months but i am hopefull it will be quicker!! fingers crossed.
Mrs. DoryBaby, your posts always make me smile. You are funny :) I'm going to call the CIC call centre tomorrow and ask them what is up with the e-mail my husband received because it really didn't tell us much of ANYTHING. But yes, the fact that the e-mail was signed off by the VO abroad makes me think that they at least have our file. The waiting time for Santo Domingo is 14 months as per the website (which, as we all know, is unreliable at best). We are hoping for him to be here by January but that's of course wishful thinking!! Nothing to do but wait :( I've heard Cuba is quite speedy...so I'm hoping that's true for your case as well!!

Nice flag by the way ;) hahaha.

silverlynxes

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Japan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
File Transfer...
18-08-2014 CSQissued......: 08-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-05-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt, InProcess........: 13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-01-2015
I got my CSQ from MICC today and their letter said "Manila has been informed".
I'm happy because everything is going well right now!
Still don't know how long I need to waiting for all process compleat but anyway I don't have any negative feeling now :D

I pray for everyone who in this forum are also everything goes well !!

Mrs.DoryBaby

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
Havana
NOC Code......
FAMILY CLASS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
August 20, 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 28, 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
May, 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
January 27, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2015
LANDED..........
misseliza said:
Mrs. DoryBaby, your posts always make me smile. You are funny :) I'm going to call the CIC call centre tomorrow and ask them what is up with the e-mail my husband received because it really didn't tell us much of ANYTHING. But yes, the fact that the e-mail was signed off by the VO abroad makes me think that they at least have our file. The waiting time for Santo Domingo is 14 months as per the website (which, as we all know, is unreliable at best). We are hoping for him to be here by January but that's of course wishful thinking!! Nothing to do but wait :( I've heard Cuba is quite speedy...so I'm hoping that's true for your case as well!!

Nice flag by the way ;) hahaha.
hahhah!!!! i feel like a private investigator every day.... checking sites, calling people. whatever keeps my mind off the fact that we have no control over the situation.

Let me know what the CIC says! i am curious to see what they have to say in regards to the application.

we can celebrate when our hubbies get here for the new year! lets stay hopeful!!!!!!

My hubby and i are hoping fore JANUARY too!!!!!! i am just worried they will ask for more information i dont want any set backs.

lellen

Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2014
AOR Received.
(SA) August 7 2014
File Transfer...
August 21 2014
Med's Done....
May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
kalexandra said:
Hi guys, just joining the conversation!
Sent our marriage application to Mississauga and was received 9th June, It got accepted and transferred to London VO 7th August and started to be processed on the 21st August. However on the same day the status online changed to Decision Made! They emailed me asking for a few extra documents such as a copy of my passport and 2 visa photos along with an A4 sized self-addressed envelope. I sent that all off on the 27th August and they received it the next morning. So now I'm just waiting patiently for my copr in the post!
Just to give you guys hope!
:)
Congratulations!
I added you to the spreadsheet!

canada12345

Sep 10, 2014
Hello All,

CIC has received my application for Sponsorship of my wife through OUTLAND process on June 13th 2014, but till today , we have not received Sponsorship approval.

ECas shows CIC received our application on June 13th and medical has been received.

We call them on weekly basis and they have 1 statement that `Your application is under process`. . .

We have clarified with CIC agents if they require additional documents or missing information but they said everything is OK and file is under process.

They have issued me a new UCI number and CIC agents said there is no problem if you got new UCI.

Can some one let us know why there is a long delay in Sponsorship ? Please Help us ...

lellen

Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11 2014
AOR Received.
(SA) August 7 2014
File Transfer...
August 21 2014
Med's Done....
May 29 2014
Passport Req..
December 24 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 2 2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2015
Hi canada12345, welcome! Was it you, the sponsor, who called CIC about the delay? How did you get your new UCI?