+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

maple64

Mar 22, 2009
Hi to all!
My ecas updated today! My oath ceremony is on May 19 ( Vancouver).
I have not received the notice in the mail. It was sent on April 27 and I hope to receive it any day soon.

Empirical-Scientist

Jun 4, 2012
maple64 said:
Hi to all!
I have not received the notice in the mail. It was sent on April 27 and I hope to receive it any day soon.
Give it up to 10 days -- they usually mail them in bulks.

Timha

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The journey is over ….and you are now a Canadian …
It’s how the Judge closed the ceremony we had on April 29th in Montreal.
I would like to thank all the ones who took time to answer to my questions or to share details with others.
Thank you All and congratulation if you are already Canadian citizen , if not yet good luck and hope you will hear good news very soon.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timha said:
The journey is over ....and you are now a Canadian ...
It's how the Judge closed the ceremony we had on April 29th in Montreal.
I would like to thank all the ones who took time to answer to my questions or to share details with others.
Thank you All and congratulation if you are already Canadian citizen , if not yet good luck and hope you will hear good news very soon.
congraz my friend!!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can everybody pls update their signature area so we can know each other's the progress????
lots of us have finished the journey and become proud Canadian! but also some of us r still in the processing, waiting anxiously!
dont worry, any juners who havent received their Oath will get help here!
enjoy the weekend!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any juners taking oath in MAY? beautiful weather around the country!!!

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: June 2014 Citizenship Application

still waiting for my test date...

Application Delivered: 6-30-2014
Application in process: 8-22-2014
Ecas status update: 8-28-2014
AOR and book arrived in: 9-12-2014
Received Line Disappear: 10-9-2014
Additional Doc: 10- forgot the date -2014

TEST DATE/s: Dec 8 2014 AND JAN 14 2015

yes they did schedule me twice BUT i did not receive those letter
i just felt that there is something wrong so i called cic last jan 24 2015 (because all of my batchmate here already got their letter)
then i sent them a letter and they received it even my test date letter was sent back to them and now im just waiting again :(

ive been calling them every week now just to make sure, this will be my last shot and i dont want to pay 600 just to apply again.

anyway im ok if i will wait, as long my application is in process.
and i do believe that everything happens for a reason :) just think positive and everything will be ok :)

xperiate

Jul 23, 2007
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maple64 said:
Hi to all!
Congratulations! Would be good to see the timeline in your signature - helpful to others still patiently waiting for Oath Letter!

smoha3

May 5, 2015
Hi All ,

Finally became citizen on May 6th (Sorry for the Delay post) it took almost 11 months . It had its own twist and turns , firstly it took almost 3 months to get the initial in process update , probably due to new bill updates. Then the file got transferred to Scarborough even though i was living in Mississauga and finally the oath was supposed to be after 2 months but had it with in 2 weeks. I would like to thank all the members :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) of the forum for there post , was a silent observer but provided me with tons of information. Below are my time lines.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 25, 2014.

We sent you a notice on March 23, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 17, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 20, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 6, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

You became a Canadian citizen on May 6, 2015.

And good luck to every one who are waiting.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
smoha3 said:
Hi All ,

Finally became citizen on May 6th (Sorry for the Delay post) it took almost 11 months . It had its own twist and turns , firstly it took almost 3 months to get the initial in process update , probably due to new bill updates. Then the file got transferred to Scarborough even though i was living in Mississauga and finally the oath was supposed to be after 2 months but had it with in 2 weeks. I would like to thank all the members :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) of the forum for there post , was a silent observer but provided me with tons of information. Below are my time lines.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 6, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 6, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 25, 2014.

We sent you a notice on March 23, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on April 17, 2015 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a notice on April 20, 2015 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on May 6, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

You became a Canadian citizen on May 6, 2015.

And good luck to every one who are waiting.
congratulations.....

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Citizenship friends,

Today I became a Canadian citizen, oath ceremony was at Vancouver office.

I applied 22nd April 2014 & became citizen 12th May 2015.

Thanks for this nice thread......

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

It's been a year and I am still waiting to receive my test invitation.

Does anyone still in the same situation ? Waiting for the test?

Thanks

Kurtz

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
Hi

It's been a year and I am still waiting to receive my test invitation.

Does anyone still in the same situation ? Waiting for the test?

Thanks

I sent my application sometime between end of June to the first week of July 2014.

Application was transferred to Scarborough office on Jan 2015.

Fingerprints was asked at the end of March and the fingerprints was taken on 2 April.

still waiting...