+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bnkcitizen said:
Thanks a lot for the information, Do you know how long it take to get ATIP?
Enter the required information, it should shows you everything online.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wufan33 said:
Enter the required information, it should shows you everything online.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html
I have used this already and I got only entry date in to USA but exit date is not shown.

Thanks,

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bnkcitizen said:
I have used this already and I got only entry date in to USA but exit date is not shown.

Thanks,
I am missing an entry stamp to Canada as well, but I dont think its an issue. Because in your citizenship application, under question 9 Section D "History Entries to Canada", you have given permission to CIC to contact CBSA to check your history entries. They should have that in record of your entry date. Also in that question, it mentioned " Please do not contact CBSA to request your history entries".

Question 9D

Check Yes box to authorize the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to provide your “history of entries to Canada” to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). By selecting Yes you are also authorizing CIC to collect the history of your “entries into Canada” from the CBSA and to use the information provided by the CBSA in order to determine your citizenship eligibility.

If you choose No, you may be asked to provide additional documents later in the process which could delay the processing of your application. Please do not contact the CBSA to request your “history of entries”.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any Juner got letter like some from Montreal center are getting?

They are getting test invite with ... " If test and interview will be successful, oath will be scheduled after 2 hours."

They are calling it new procedure. Looks like a new to me too :) Hope other centers follow the same.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oath-timeline-after-test-at-montreal-office-t189752.510.html

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wufan33 said:
I am missing an entry stamp to Canada as well, but I dont think its an issue. Because in your citizenship application, under question 9 Section D "History Entries to Canada", you have given permission to CIC to contact CBSA to check your history entries. They should have that in record of your entry date. Also in that question, it mentioned " Please do not contact CBSA to request your history entries".

Question 9D

Check Yes box to authorize the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to provide your “history of entries to Canada” to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). By selecting Yes you are also authorizing CIC to collect the history of your “entries into Canada” from the CBSA and to use the information provided by the CBSA in order to determine your citizenship eligibility.

If you choose No, you may be asked to provide additional documents later in the process which could delay the processing of your application. Please do not contact the CBSA to request your “history of entries”.

ohh no, I have just submitted request today morning is there a way to cancel it ?

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bnkcitizen said:
ohh no, I have just submitted request today morning is there a way to cancel it ?
Hey I also got panicked when I came to know this. But lot of other applicants who got their application completed confirmed that they have done the same and nothing to panic about.
I am on the same boat as you. I will say do not panic. Just relax.

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
Hey I also got panicked when I came to know this. But lot of other applicants who got their application completed confirmed that they have done the same and nothing to panic about.
I am on the same boat as you. I will say do not panic. Just relax.
Thanks a lot catchvb for the comforting message. hopefully every thing goes well.

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

catchvb said:
Any Juner got letter like some from Montreal center are getting?

They are getting test invite with ... " If test and interview will be successful, oath will be scheduled after 2 hours."

They are calling it new procedure. Looks like a new to me too :) Hope other centers follow the same.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oath-timeline-after-test-at-montreal-office-t189752.510.html

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Just called CIC- my application is still in sydney. No test invite for me this year.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Just called CIC- my application is still in sydney. No test invite for me this year.
Did they give you any explanation about why your case is still in Sidney ?

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsha said:
Exactly what date of August your application started processing ?

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have hope that something would happen before Christmas. you know what that is fine if they are late if we will get the oath immediately.

zsha said:

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
i have hope that something would happen before Christmas. you know what that is fine if they are late if we will get the oath immediately.
I hope that too, the only thing is that if you do the oath immediately after the test, they will take your PR card meaning that you won't be able to travel during the holidays (in case you have made some plans).

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called CIC and they said the file is transferred to local office on oct-24 but when I called a week ago I got response that file is still with sydney.