+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bnkcitizen said:
mines is also June-23 still waiting for letter!!!!
I am waiting for the letter or an e-cas update, Mine is June 16 and started processing Aug 11.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats man and best of luck with the preps!
See you on December 2nd. Mine is at 7:45 am in the morning :D

wufan33 said:
I got my test invite letter in the mail today!!! Test date on Dec 2nd, 2014 . No update on Ecas yet.

Letter shows send out on Nov 14th, and I received today on Nov 18th. My received line disappeared first week of Oct 2014. Whats funny is I am from downtown Toronto, but the test is at the Mississauga office. I am super happy either way! Good luck everyone else, all your letters are on your way.

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:
Congrats man and best of luck with the preps!
See you on December 2nd. Mine is at 7:45 am in the morning :D
congrats to you as well, I probably will see you exiting the building as mine starts after lunch lol

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wufan33 said:
congrats to you as well, I probably will see you exiting the building as mine starts after lunch lol
All the best wufan33 and injured cold , Please share your test experiences with us once done with the test.

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI, e-cas just got updated with Test notice (already received) info:
Here is what it says, when I click the "In Process" link:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 23, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 23, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on August 20, 2014.

4.We sent you a notice on November 14, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 2, 2014 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

bnkcitizen

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
injuredcold said:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 23, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 23, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4.We sent you a notice on November 14, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on December 2, 2014 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
In case of mine it is showing "We started processing your application on Aug 22, 2014"

pingaustin

Jul 1, 2008
In your timelines, I'm assuming you meant to type test letter Test letter: 17-11-2014. It currently appears as Test letter: 17-11-2013.

injuredcold said:

milestogo

Star Member
May 9, 2010
Received your application June 6, 2014.
Started processing your application on July 30, 2014.
Sent letter on September 18, 2014.Asking to fill 6F again

Still awaiting any updates or test invites

Any idea with 6F resend much time more should i add.... As i saw June 23 getting invite.

My local office is Mississauga

injuredcold

Star Member
Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just noticed that. It is fixed.
Thanks for pointing it out ...

pingaustin said:
In your timelines, I'm assuming you meant to type test letter Test letter: 17-11-2014. It currently appears as Test letter: 17-11-2013.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my friend who applied in Mid-June got test invite for Dec-05.
Looks like Mississauga office is fast :) . I hope to see test invites coming in next few weeks.
Not sure about LAB RATS ( people like me with email-AOR). But hang on we will be the next probably.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am honestly bored of waiting, can't stop checking e-cas every two hours and can't wait to the next day to check the mailbox :(.

Congratulations to all of you that already received the test invites.

Received Jun 16
Started processing Aug 11
Single Applicant from Toronto North-York

pingaustin

Jul 1, 2008
Meanwhile, I applied the same time(mid June) and no test date in sight. Oh by the way, i'm from Calgary. And we all know Calgary doesn't have a good track record.

Any fellow Calgarians?

catchvb said:
One of my friend who applied in Mid-June got test invite for Dec-05.
Looks like Mississauga office is fast :) . I hope to see test invites coming in next few weeks.
Not sure about LAB RATS ( people like me with email-AOR). But hang on we will be the next probably.

SiKa

Sep 7, 2014
My test letter was sent Nov. 13 and i still don't have it in the mail. Is that normal?
Can people share what happens on the test day and how long in total it takes (from the time u enter the building till u exit)