+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2014 Citizenship Application.

mnagah

Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally have an update on ECAS!!

My test is scheduled for Nov 28th! They sent me a notice on Nov 13th!! Very happy that things are moving! Hope other Juners received some good updates as well!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noooo waaaay ha ha ha :D :D :D finally, congrats!! the test invitations started to arrive.
mnagah said:

My test is scheduled for Nov 28th! They sent me a notice on Nov 13th!! Very happy that things are moving! Hope other Juners received some good updates as well!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big Congraz to sauga applicants! Wish you got the oath letter at the spot!

mnagah

Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
Big Congraz to sauga applicants! Wish you got the oath letter at the spot!
Thank you so much everyone! I really hope I get the Oath date there and then! Will keep you posted and good luck to everyone!

What is the best way to study for the test? Do I need to prepare anything or bring anything with me?

mnagah

Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way I actually live in downtown Toronto but my application was transferred to Mississauga office.

sanacast

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnagah said:

Congratulations!

So, did your ecas status got updated today? Sunday? and they say they sent the letter on Nov 13th but you haven't received it ?

I'd appreciate the clarifications so I know (and others too) what to expect next week, since your timeline is only one week ahead of mine.

Thanks!

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanacast said:
Congratulations!

So, did your ecas status got updated today? Sunday? and they say they sent the letter on Nov 13th but you haven't received it ?

I'd appreciate the clarifications so I know (and others too) what to expect next week, since your timeline is only one week ahead of mine.

Thanks!

agreed sanacast, I have identical time frame too

mnagah

Jun 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes ecas got updated today. I am actually out of the country at the moment so not sure I have received the letter or not. I'm back on the 23rd so will check then.