June 2014 Citizenship Application.

wufan33

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canad87 said:
Hi,

Can I please know whats your local office ?

Thanks
you asked me the same question two days ago, and the answer is in the post already lol

Canad87

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
wufan33 said:
you asked me the same question two days ago, and the answer is in the post already lol
ooh I am sorry , I check the last pages quickly so I could not find it, my mistake.

Good luck

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how is everybody doing? been a bit quiet lately.
ppl try to forget that they r expecting/waiting, which shows how slow/fast the process goes.

flamingteeth

Star Member
May 26, 2014
u4g5 said:
ppl try to forget that they r expecting/waiting, which shows how slow/fast the process goes.
still waiting, no ECAS information.

My file wad received on June 30th, 2014

Call centre guys says they are processing files received on June 19th... Totally helpless...

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flamingteeth said:
still waiting, no ECAS information.

My file wad received on June 30th, 2014

Call centre guys says they are processing files received on June 19th... Totally helpless...
send a case specific enquiry!

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi bro, how is studying for the test? :)

u4g5 said:

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
hi bro, how is studying for the test? :)
still more than 3 weeks to go, guess there r tons time, ;D
hang in there, my friend, ur test is on its way!

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC received my application on 19th June and I received e-mail acknowledgement on 2nd Sept. I called an agent today to verify the file status. He took few minute to verity the file status and informed that file is "In Process" though it is not showing in Ecas. Once they move to the test it may show in Ecas sometime soon. Bottom line is the application is in Process and the file is in order. He said e-mail ack and regular mail ack is the same for CIC in recent practice..

So, those who received e-mail ack should be fine as the file is in Process..

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
good to hear that your app is in process
rayman_m said:
CIC received my application on 19th June and I received e-mail acknowledgement on 2nd Sept. I called an agent today to verify the file status. He took few minute to verity the file status and informed that file is "In Process" though it is not showing in Ecas. Once they move to the test it may show in Ecas sometime soon. Bottom line is the application is in Process and the file is in order. He said e-mail ack and regular mail ack is the same for CIC in recent practice..

ylubme

Jun 27, 2010
grape70 said:
I'm just an asian student and my record is clean except for few speeding and parking tickets. Actually, I bumped into an asian woman who is probably in her 40s in the police station, and she was also asked to submit her fingerprint for citizenship. I don't think she and I have anything in common except we are asian.
Just curious, how many residence days had you accumulated when you submitted the application? just enough or far more than required? Trying to see if there's a connection.

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
51smoker said:
good to hear that your app is in process
51smoker,
U received email aor such a long time ago. I think ur app is also in process too. U should check it out. Maybe ur case has been transferred to local office.
I have feeling that anyone who receives email ack wont have esas till we got test invite or we are requested to submit additional docs.
Hope that we will have updates w good new soon.

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
rayman_m said:

You gave us some hope . You never know, next week u may receive test invite by email like the way they process PR.