Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Hi Safar_family.

Thanks for the update.. Wish u all the bests for your test..

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brother, you have to do the test, so you feel a little bit free from THE STRESS
safar_family said:
Thanks for every body congratulated for me.

My ecase in the same day when I received the the letter not changed, today I oponed it another paragraph added inside "in process" line about the test.

I applied under urgent process for private circumestances

These days I am too busy in many things. One from them new job; working outside my city 91 km away from 4:00 am till 6:30 pm

zsha

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
om saif said:
brother, you have to do the test, so you feel a little bit free from THE STRESS
I totally agree.. once u r done with ur test, u just need to wait for the next phase and continue with life routine.
I am talking from my experience..even though i am trying to not focus on the citizenship process, its hard... i really need the citizenship urgently but i cannot request for it right now-

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, i would like to say that we do not have to compare our cases with safar-family as he has a certain circumstances. however, i can see that everything started to be faster for everybody, so be patient and everything will be fine, God's will.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
om saif said:
guys, i would like to say that we do not have to compare our cases with safar-family as he has a certain circumstances. however, i can see that everything started to be faster for everybody, so be patient and everything will be fine, God's will.
+1

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
om saif said:
ok, sunday!!let's hear some good news
no news yet, still waiting for ecas to be active

SiKa

Sep 7, 2014
Hi guys.. I have been reading these posts and decided to join after a while. My application was received by CIC on June 11, 2014. It has been almost three months I haven't heard a thing. Should I resend another application or just wait longer? I have moved away to a different place and there is no active ecas yet --> I can't change my address to receive the AOR properly / or the returned application if returned.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flamingteeth said:
Hi everyone:

My package was received on June 30th 2014, and there is no update yet.. Call center said they are processing packages received on July 3rd...

What should I do now?

Thanks,
HI

dont worry my application was received on 30th too, still no update when they say they are working on 3 July that means they are working on application received between 25 May to 3 July ( 6 weeks) so don't worry

mrs.vip

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mine received june 30th too but i can access my ecas since last last week, they start processing Aug 22
but im still waiting for the AOR

i hope you can access your ecas soon :)

sultanali said:
HI

dont worry my application was received on 30th too, still no update when they say they are working on 3 July that means they are working on application received between 25 May to 3 July ( 6 weeks) so don't worry

LFer

Star Member
Jul 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Evening pals.. Couple of questions:

1- How do we know if our file got transferred to another office or not?
2- Does the fact that i received the AOR mean that my file is complete and all i should be waiting for now is the test dates?