+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

june 2014 applications for spouse dependant open work permit from outside canada

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
varinder kaur said:
Whr did u apply? Nd online or paper application?
My wife applied from chandigarh... paper based on 6th june

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
varinder kaur said:
Did u call them?
Ya today i called them to vfs and chandigarh consulate genral of canada and both replied they have no information

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
varinder kaur said:
Can we chat on fb its easier than here
I inboxed you my details

t.talha

Jul 16, 2014
Does anyone know how much time would it take for vida to arrive, after medical? Also, the medical officer would himself send the reporta to the embasst, or would I need to send via vfs?

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
t.talha said:
Does anyone know how much time would it take for vida to arrive, after medical? Also, the medical officer would himself send the reporta to the embasst, or would I need to send via vfs?
[/quomed
medical officer will send himself we dont need do anything .

sunny.bc

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NS
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
XEP ON JUNE 4TH 2015
Med's Request
Nov 25th 2015
Med's Done....
Nov 28th 2015
Passport Req..
March 1st 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 4th 2016
LANDED..........
March 21st 2016
fatindia said:
am so happy to give u the details.....
1.i applied paper based...but for the last two times i applied online n it got rejected,,,,its the third time it got approved.......
this time we applied via an agency
2.applied frm vfs delhi
Documents required from (Applicant):

Academic certificates and mark lists from 10th onwards,Experience certificates,Marriage certificate,Fund proof,Property documents,Asset Evaluation Report,Original passport,2 photographs

Documents required from spouse in Canada

Course completion certificates and transcripts (If entered in Canada as a student),Work permit,Employment offer letter/Contract,Employer reference letter,Payslips,Bank statements for atleast 3 months,T4 or Notice of Assessment,Copy of passport

4.applied on june 2nd
thanx...
hi could you plz tell us what are proofs you showed for assets and funds. how much did u show.
are you working when you applied for visa. we got rejected twice. planning to apply again can you tel us the name of the agency. this time we dont wanna take a chance.

fatindia

Jun 12, 2014
sunny.bc said:
hi could you plz tell us what are proofs you showed for assets and funds. how much did u show.
are you working when you applied for visa. we got rejected twice. planning to apply again can you tel us the name of the agency. this time we dont wanna take a chance.
1. Fund proof (You can submit 3 months statements of any Savings account with good transaction) or You can show the fund as Fixed Deposits (Please submit copy of FD receipt and Original Bank Manager Letter)
2. Property documents: In your local language and English translation (notarized), Affidavit of the person owning the property
3. Asset Evaluation Report (A report prepared by Chartered Accountant to show value of all your assets)

manogna

Jul 10, 2014
open said:
Ya today i called them to vfs and chandigarh consulate genral of canada and both replied they have no information
hey did you get any updates about the visa....when did you drop ur visa

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
manogna said: