June 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 6th, 2013
File Transfer...
July 15th, 2013
Med's Done....
May 9th, 2013
moditude said:
Mine was similar I checked yesterday and there was no updates besides Medical Results Received.

Today I checked and it said: We started processing application on February 24, 2014. Then it has a Decison has been made.

So I think it's like yours, 3 days later it says DM. I'm in the same boat as you. American being sponsored. I'm wondering if they will send official letter to Montreal or her in the States.

My friend who did this last year said they sent the letter to Montreal (Canada location)
Yes, it seems like it's a similar case. Let me know if you have any updates and I will too :)

Thaliada

Mar 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 6th, 2013
File Transfer...
July 15th, 2013
Med's Done....
May 9th, 2013
The wait is finally over! We got CoPR today! :) We are soooo excited. Now we need to figure a way to get a to Port of Entry. :D :D :D I wish this feeling of happiness to everyone still waiting! <3

Thaliada

moditude

Feb 27, 2014
Thaliada said:
The wait is finally over! We got CoPR today! :) We are soooo excited. Now we need to figure a way to get a to Port of Entry. :D :D :D I wish this feeling of happiness to everyone still waiting! <3

Thaliada
Where did you receive the CoPr? In the States or Canada?

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
Thaliada said:

Thaliada
This so strange, I replied to yor question yesterday and now I don't see it here.... Anyways, congrats for your ( or your spouse) PPR :)

DVA

May 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013
Thaliada said:

Thaliada
Congrats!!! :D:D:D have a gr8 life ahead! :)

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
Thaliada said:

Thaliada
I'm happy for you Congratulations!!! ^_^

B1007

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Hi everyone,
My husband is a UK citizen and our application is being processed in London. All it says when I log onto cic website to check our application status is that it was recieved May 21, 2013 in London. Back in December 2013 they requested pay stubs from myself the Canadian Citizen. Nothing has changed for soon to be 10 months on March 21 :(. Not sure what's going on getting extremely stressed and worried that our application has been pushed aside or lost as there are others who have applied after us who have gotten thier permanent residency. Just getting a bit frustrated with it all.. We emailed them a month back and the reply was it's awaiting the review of an immigration officer. Still nothing. Any information or thoughts would be great. Can we get a hold of the London visa office if we still don't have permanent residency by March 21?
Thanks for any help

Step

Jan 4, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 21,2013
AOR Received.
August 26,2013
File Transfer...
September 13,2013
Med's Done....
Upfront. July 13,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 29,2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4,2014.
LANDED..........
June 24, 2014. 6:00 pm
B1007 said:
Hi everyone,
My husband is a UK citizen and our application is being processed in London. All it says when I log onto cic website to check our application status is that it was recieved May 21, 2013 in London. Back in December 2013 they requested pay stubs from myself the Canadian Citizen. Nothing has changed for soon to be 10 months on March 21 :(. Not sure what's going on getting extremely stressed and worried that our application has been pushed aside or lost as there are others who have applied after us who have gotten thier permanent residency. Just getting a bit frustrated with it all.. We emailed them a month back and the reply was it's awaiting the review of an immigration officer. Still nothing. Any information or thoughts would be great. Can we get a hold of the London visa office if we still don't have permanent residency by March 21?
Thanks for any help
One question how long did VO give you to supply additional info?
Have read on the forums, when info requested a bring forward date is attached to app. They usually wait till that date to begin processing again.

B1007

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Thanks so much for your reply. Ok just looked back through my emails and they said 60 days and allow 4 months for them to review incoming correspondence. So add on 60 days to march 21 then that's when we can contact them if still nothing or do we add on another 4 months on top of the 10 months? This is such a long wait was hoping we'd be one of the lucky ones :( cross my fingers it comes sooner.

Step

Jan 4, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 21,2013
AOR Received.
August 26,2013
File Transfer...
September 13,2013
Med's Done....
Upfront. July 13,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 29,2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4,2014.
LANDED..........
June 24, 2014. 6:00 pm
B1007 said:
Thanks so much for your reply. Ok just looked back through my emails and they said 60 days and allow 4 months for them to review incoming correspondence. So add on 60 days to march 21 then that's when we can contact them if still nothing or do we add on another 4 months on top of the 10 months? This is such a long wait was hoping we'd be one of the lucky ones :( cross my fingers it comes sooner.
I'm no expert, but I think they mean 4 months from time of request.Almost there now.
Good Luck

moditude

Feb 27, 2014
B1007 said:
Hi everyone,
Thanks for any help
Did you get the sponsor approved? Most people with outland applications get approved as sponsor within 1-2 months.

B1007

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ok thanks hopefully comes soon getting too stressed out about it. Yes sponsor was approved June 10, 2013. If only it was as fast in London .

Thaliada

Mar 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 6th, 2013
File Transfer...
July 15th, 2013
Med's Done....
May 9th, 2013
B1007 said:
Ok thanks hopefully comes soon getting too stressed out about it. Yes sponsor was approved June 10, 2013. If only it was as fast in London .
I really hope your situation will be solved soon. All I can suggest is "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp" the notes. I haven't ordered them myself, but I know a few people that did and that will show you the status of your application (at least that's what I've heard). I hope it's world wide, not just for the States. Keep up hope and everything will go well! All the best!

Thaliada

Thaliada

Mar 9, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 14th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 6th, 2013
File Transfer...
July 15th, 2013
Med's Done....
May 9th, 2013
Hey everyone! I got a new job so I could barely read the forum. Please let me know what I have missed updating on the spreadsheet. Thank you and best of luck to everyone! A wonderful week ahead, full of great news! :)

Thaliada

B1007

Star Member
Feb 18, 2013
Thaliada said:
I really hope your situation will be solved soon. All I can suggest is "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp" the notes. I haven't ordered them myself, but I know a few people that did and that will show you the status of your application (at least that's what I've heard). I hope it's world wide, not just for the States. Keep up hope and everything will go well! All the best!

Thaliada
Thanks so much I'll let everyone know when our application status changes and starts moving. In the meantime I will try and order the notes and maybe get some cloosure on what's going on with our application. I will try my best to keep my hopes up. Thanks again