+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Good things come all together :) Inshalla soon. Be careful it will be very fast and no chance for you to look back after getting the good news. Enjoy the moment.

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Dear All,

I am writing from Toronto. Landed yesterday. It took 2 hours to clear from airport. Very smooth and although there is a power black out in some places, jet lag and small bits and butts, we enjoyed our first day as of now.

I pray to God for you all to get what you want as well. Thank you all for your sincere free support and heart felt warm advices.
You deserve to be part of a striving community, if you are a member of them.

There is a wide spectrum of people around here, it is different from what you have grown in your imagination and you NEED to be here PHYSICALLY to feel it. It is not worse or it is not better, it is what it is and you NEED to embrace it, in my humble opinion.

I will keep you posted if I can. Meanwhile get the energy to continue your patient and REMEMBER to live and do not hold back just because your immigration decision is going to come soon or later.

All the best.
Your little brother.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xnista said:
Dear All,

I am writing from Toronto. Landed yesterday. It took 2 hours to clear from airport. Very smooth and although there is a power black out in some places, jet lag and small bits and butts, we enjoyed our first day as of now.

I pray to God for you all to get what you want as well. Thank you all for your sincere free support and heart felt warm advices.
You deserve to be part of a striving community, if you are a member of them.

There is a wide spectrum of people around here, it is different from what you have grown in your imagination and you NEED to be here PHYSICALLY to feel it. It is not worse or it is not better, it is what it is and you NEED to embrace it, in my humble opinion.

I will keep you posted if I can. Meanwhile get the energy to continue your patient and REMEMBER to live and do not hold back just because your immigration decision is going to come soon or later.

All the best.
Your little brother.
waaw , i think its freezing there, just good luck in new country, keep updating us , see ya

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
RKO do you take any further step after refusal ?????????
dear, i asked a lawyer he promised for appeal, even he is trusted one i got my aeo
approved by him, the prob is he is asking lots of money that's why cant do it now, is their any good lawyers
and at least their rate is acceptable ?

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forgot to wish everybody a happy new year ... inshalah in 2014 everyone will recv their visas...

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i talked to my lawyer again, he reviewed my case and the conclusion is ( he said if we appeal sure its waste of time
and money because my degree is not recognized in USA nor UAE so its useless to try opening the case again )

so many ajman college applicants has same issue they got refused bcus of this reason, my luck is very very bad,

i tried this since 2007 till today rejection is my reward, who ever took this journey with me most of them got their visas by now
as i said its all about luck, maybe canada will be never my dream place ... fyi i tried all this countries canada, USA,Australia, New zeland, sweden,norway, ireland, europe countries more difficult then others but still i tried, maybe UAE is my forever home, but bcus of my problems in UAE i was planning to move, inshalah will get my UAE passport back one day hopefully... best of luck to who are still waiting their visas...

Regards
rKo

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
rKo said:
i talked to my lawyer again, he reviewed my case and the conclusion is ( he said if we appeal sure its waste of time
and money because my degree is not recognized in USA nor UAE so its useless to try opening the case again )

so many ajman college applicants has same issue they got refused bcus of this reason, my luck is very very bad,

i tried this since 2007 till today rejection is my reward, who ever took this journey with me most of them got their visas by now
as i said its all about luck, maybe canada will be never my dream place ... fyi i tried all this countries canada, USA,Australia, New zeland, sweden,norway, ireland, europe countries more difficult then others but still i tried, maybe UAE is my forever home, but bcus of my problems in UAE i was planning to move, inshalah will get my UAE passport back one day hopefully... best of luck to who are still waiting their visas...

Regards
rKo
I agreed with you Lawyer .......at least he is saying truth otherwise these days lawyer just grab money and disappear from cell phones .........why do not you apply for work permit in Canada ......are you from Pakistan ???????

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Your lawyer probably is correct because my appeal for Federal Court is pending since AUg 20th and no single update or action on it. This is other than what we did since March 2013!!
Although I do not need this Application for Leave, alhamdullelah, but it is a lengthy procedure.

All the best with your UAE passport which I think might work much better for you.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
I agreed with you Lawyer .......at least he is saying truth otherwise these days lawyer just grab money and disappear from cell phones .........why do not you apply for work permit in Canada ......are you from Pakistan ???????
its a long story my friend, you will confuse if i try to explain, yes ur right at least he was honest, work permit is good but the thing is
if than i try to apply for pr from experience class again my degree issue will come, will wait and see
what future holds for me, best of luck !

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xnista said:
Your lawyer probably is correct because my appeal for Federal Court is pending since AUg 20th and no single update or action on it. This is other than what we did since March 2013!!
Although I do not need this Application for Leave, alhamdullelah, but it is a lengthy procedure.

All the best with your UAE passport which I think might work much better for you.
thanks bro, first days in canada must be tuff, wish you all the best in canada...

Regards
rKo

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
Yeah you are right. But nothing beyond our expectation. We are quiet happy. What you see and feel and touch is different from what you read distantly. It is not better or worse, it is just REAL :)

Friends ... remember to collect your welcome pack once you reached Toronto:
http://welcomepackcanada.com/home/

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any news for u awi ali, I hope soon u will get medical , I blv ur aeo applicant right? so where u application reached!!

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xnista said:
Yeah you are right. But nothing beyond our expectation. We are quiet happy. What you see and feel and touch is different from what you read distantly. It is not better or worse, it is just REAL :)

Friends ... remember to collect your welcome pack once you reached Toronto:
http://welcomepackcanada.com/home/
great , Toronto is good place to live , btw my elder brother applied for citizenship, three years gone so fast... nshalah ur time will come for becoming canadian,, keep it up update us..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
rKo said:
any news for u awi ali, I hope soon u will get medical , I blv ur aeo applicant right? so where u application reached!!

Im call interview in Feb at Abdu Dhabi ......yes im aeo applicant.....

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
awai ali said:
Im call interview in Feb at Abdu Dhabi ......yes im aeo applicant.....
When you get interview call ?