+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2011 Applicant Please Join this Page...........

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
shohagbgd said:
When you get interview call ?
In third week of Feb 2014

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awai ali said:
Im call interview in Feb at Abdu Dhabi ......yes im aeo applicant.....
all the best my friend, be ready for interview inshalah kheer..

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
awai ali said:
In third week of Feb 2014
When visa office inform you , to call interview? And it's
By email or mail?

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shohagbgd said:
When visa office inform you , to call interview? And it's
By email or mail?
Through email now i think all correspondence is through email not mail............

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all and ramadan kareem,
dear awai ali, as per ur timeline I can see u got the visa finally, well congratulations bro, I remember we took same jeourny, u me xnista louis and others, all succeed but only my application turn down what a bad luck,to be honest after rejection even things gone worst in my life, but inshalah god is great, wish u happy jeourny in canada and success..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes RKO I remember.......every thing every word......of you ........often I miss you and passed your bad experience to other that how some college and universities are playing with the future of people even emotions of people .......Im really sad to red your post .........how things came bad and at a point man become hopeless .........any how if you are still interested why do you switch your occupation and applied in Trade skill class .......

xnista

Oct 31, 2009
Dubai
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Cour.d 27/06/11
Doc's Request.
Rec.vd 29/06/11
Nomination.....
Cc 18/07/11
AOR Received.
PER 02/09/11
IELTS Request
19/03/11
File Transfer...
RBVO 23/09/11 - CIC asked update 08/08/12 within 60 days
Med's Request
Update was sent by mid Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Request July 29, done Aug 1, sent Aug 6 online, receipt confirmed Aug 9
Interview........
28/05/2013 called for 13/06/2013
Passport Req..
11/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2013
LANDED..........
25/12/2013 Christmas Eve
I remember too :)
I am in Toronto for 6 months. I work as delivery truck driver. What I can say in a nutshell: If you LOVE to live here, if you understand what you are doing ... then move on and don't get tired and do not STOP. You need a lot of ground work to be able to preserve and progress, otherwise you will be an average person and a survival. Life is not difficult here but needs a lot of efforts. You will face a lot of obstacles and obscures. Above all you will meet unbelievably nice kind people and then some people on the other side of spectrum.
What is sure: I have never seen any place like Dubai in whole my life (I have visited Europe and UK and East Asia). Dubai is so unique and once you are settled down you can grow fast and it so dream-type place. Saying all these I do not like to come back to Dubai!
What is for sure, if you are smart enough and hard worker you will make your way: TRUE IMMIGRANT STORY they call it here.
This is the land I can call homeland. This is the place I can consider to be buried once I am died. After some time inshalla, by His Grace, this is the nation I may consider donate my body organs in case I die early lol lol lol
Conclusion: Things are happening for better. His Greatest has something written for us for a reason. I pray for us to understand, bear, be patient His Great Intentions. And I pray and beg to His Great Merciful Hands to give us all the health and then happiness (nothing about wealth), in order to get our peace here and in any other world.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
xnista said:
I remember too :)
I am in Toronto for 6 months. I work as delivery truck driver. What I can say in a nutshell: If you LOVE to live here, if you understand what you are doing ... then move on and don't get tired and do not STOP. You need a lot of ground work to be able to preserve and progress, otherwise you will be an average person and a survival. Life is not difficult here but needs a lot of efforts. You will face a lot of obstacles and obscures. Above all you will meet unbelievably nice kind people and then some people on the other side of spectrum.
What is sure: I have never seen any place like Dubai in whole my life (I have visited Europe and UK and East Asia). Dubai is so unique and once you are settled down you can grow fast and it so dream-type place. Saying all these I do not like to come back to Dubai!
What is for sure, if you are smart enough and hard worker you will make your way: TRUE IMMIGRANT STORY they call it here.
This is the land I can call homeland. This is the place I can consider to be buried once I am died. After some time inshalla, by His Grace, this is the nation I may consider donate my body organs in case I die early lol lol lol
Conclusion: Things are happening for better. His Greatest has something written for us for a reason. I pray for us to understand, bear, be patient His Great Intentions. And I pray and beg to His Great Merciful Hands to give us all the health and then happiness (nothing about wealth), in order to get our peace here and in any other world.
Im very much pleased to see your post .........it mean you are silent reader of forum lol.............any how best of luck dear ........I know you are smart and hard worker i still remember your interview experience ...........and I often discuss and quote your efforts for immigration to my friend .........I tell them often how a person became Crane Operator for immigration and won Interview .........You are really an example of effort.......if possible please inbox me your mobile number .........I will call you and its really have nominal cost from Pakistan to call in Canada over mobile ...........

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great to see u guys again in the forum,thank awai ali for ur reply, after rejection I never followed the new rules so I dont have any idea what is trade skill category is!if its about education so its useless to apply,anyway will do my research about it, now xnista its good hear from u after long time,doesnt matter what ur work is since ur a hard worker plus in a scure country for ur family that is important, I know their is no place like dubai in whole world, but only who have no prob with their home counties, locals in uae are living their life,they are secure, europeans and americans are secure in uae cus they have at least strong country in their back, this was my main prob, if am kicked from my work where ill go? to secure myself I saw canada should be the homeland, I hope u get what I mean, anyway god ia great,will see what future holds for me, good luck to u both...