+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY--VISA APPLICANTS

Lkr92

Aug 11, 2018
that means ur visa approved.......if rejected they never ask for medical..........chill up man..................congratulaions...................book ur ticket
Thanks for inducing optimism! I really hope that is the case. So getting the email passport dispatched just soon after the medical is fine right? I did the medical in the morning and got passport dispatched in the evening, that was too fast!

makaveli22

Jul 5, 2018
I applied on 13th June got rejected on 2nd July "not satisfied i will leave".
Reapplied on 26th July. So far no update. I hope it gets approved this time.

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Thanks for inducing optimism! I really hope that is the case. So getting the email passport dispatched just soon after the medical is fine right? I did the medical in the morning and got passport dispatched in the evening, that was too fast!
sure tomorrow u get ur pp with visa on it.Anyway where r u going and for which course.and also one more thing is i found in this forums that sri lankan files are processing very fast then our indian ones

Lkr92

Aug 11, 2018
sure tomorrow u get ur pp with visa on it.Anyway where r u going and for which course.and also one more thing is i found in this forums that sri lankan files are processing very fast then our indian ones
I'm going to University of Winnipeg, maybe one reason for the SL files to process faster could be due to the low volume of applications? Could be. Anyhow I'm so nervous until I get the passport tomorrow

Lkr92

Aug 11, 2018
Di
I applied on 13th June got rejected on 2nd July "not satisfied i will leave".
Reapplied on 26th July. So far no update. I hope it gets approved this time.
Did they ask you for medicals?

I think the time will be sufficient hopefully, when's your course start date?

ankiii0606

Aug 13, 2018
Hi All,

I applied for the Study Permit (Online) , General on 28th July 2018 and the current status is given in the snapshot. Can anyone please help me interpret this?

https://ibb.co/hszCRU

I have not received any acknowledgment mail. Also, I gave my medical exam on 24th July (before filing the Visa Application). My classes started on the 4th of September for an MBA program.
Are there any chances for getting the visa/decision on time? Also, what are the next stages from the status mentioned in the snapshot above?
i also have the same status, applied on 26th july, classes start on 4th sept, no updates yet. :(

Divya_S

Aug 13, 2018
Guys I need your help is there anyone? Who’s reviewing for the eligibility hasn’t started yet? I cleared my medical 10 days ago! I applied on 3 July offline Delhi my reviewing hasn’t started as yet!! Anybody knows anything in this regard please help.

Kamineni9

Jul 13, 2018
Guys I need your help is there anyone? Who’s reviewing for the eligibility hasn’t started yet? I cleared my medical 10 days ago! I applied on 3 July offline Delhi my reviewing hasn’t started as yet!! Anybody knows anything in this regard please help.

Kamineni9

Jul 13, 2018
Hello. Divya. In my case medical passed and started reviewing eligibility the same day. I applied for my sister in law online on July 4th.

Vik101

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,

I am in a similiar situation, Medicals passed on 31st July, applied on 13th July. Review hasn't started yet. According to my agent and alot of forums, review and approval may come on same day. So, cant really figure anything out at the moment.

Reactions: makaveli22