+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July complete file applicants gather here

Zp@2020

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Same with me and it is really frustrating. No light at the end of the tunnel for us.

I see 3-4 kinds of files that are not processed or on hold:

1. Complete file when applied for SP.
2. Files who did Bio from Dubai
3. Quebec Colleges in suspended list

For me 1 & 3 applied so my file completely on hold..
true, depressing it is.

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
no, it is partially true as I know one applicant having similar case like mine applied on july17 did bio on 24thnov in Dubai, got medical updated on 23rd Dec and got ppr. Though I have similar case but haven't received my ppr yet

AbhishekDodo

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Submitted Biometric in Jan 2020 due to refusal. Filed my application on 22nd July, received AIP on 3rd Sept and medical update on 15Nov. Everything seems perfect with the trend at the moment but you guys r guessing that people with bio in Nov n Dec are getting results rather than people who did in past. Is really depressing.

Zp@2020

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Not a single person who lodged complete SDS file received any update. I don’t know what to do. IRCC said they will prioritise complete file. But these days IRCC actions and words are not matching. I don’t know how to remind them about complete lodged SDS files. This made me cry everyday. HELPLESS

Reactions: abinj

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
Not a single person who lodged complete SDS file received any update. I don’t know what to do. IRCC said they will prioritise complete file. But these days IRCC actions and words are not matching. I don’t know how to remind them about complete lodged SDS files. This made me cry everyday. HELPLESS
Me too. Consider that I'm non-SDS online applicant with a complete file. This means that if we did not do some of required actions such as bio, and then we do those in Nov or so on, we would get our PPR!

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hey, what exactly do you mean by - Rolled back on 23rd Dec and 6th Jan to "We are reviewing" ?
July 25: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
On 3rd Sep: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
On 23rd Dec: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
On 6th Jan: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

J09

Aug 28, 2020
July 25: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
On 3rd Sep: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
On 23rd Dec: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility
On 6th Jan: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Oh, thanks. All the best!

J09

Aug 28, 2020
I am really worried now, whose eligibility changed recently also got there medical updated but for me, med is not updated. I am not sure what's going on with my file.

I am depressed now!
I'm in the same situation, my medical isn't updated and my eligibility also didn't go back to under review again after rolling back last week.