27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Hello all,

I applied Express Entry on July 27th, 2017. I was asked to provide Additional Documents on November 14th which l provided on November 21st. I applied through agent so l don't know most of the timeline in my profile but right now my profile is like this:

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone please tell me what's going on or what stage l might be in now? I ordered my GCMS notes on November 30th and probably they will arrive in a month l think! Please anyone? Thanks

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hello all,

I applied Express Entry on July 27th, 2017. I was asked to provide Additional Documents on November 14th which l provided on November 21st. I applied through agent so l don't know most of the timeline in my profile but right now my profile is like this:

Application status :We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone please tell me what's going on or what stage l might be in now? I ordered my GCMS notes on November 30th and probably they will arrive in a month l think! Please anyone? Thanks
Unfortunately there is no real answer..i was asked for an additional document too, Oct 4th and its still saying we need more documents... ive been NA since then. No movement at all... patience is all we have.

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Unfortunately there is no real answer..i was asked for an additional document too, Oct 4th and its still saying we need more documents... ive been NA since then. No movement at all... patience is all we have.
Thanks for the reply, Actually l am checking some forums right now and I came through information that once you ordered GCMS notes, your Documents section will show we need more additional documents. Even l haven't got any other documents request until now. I don't know if they really need documents.