+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July applicants for September 2017 through Banaglore VFS

wilsonjose

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
July applicants for September 2017 through Bangalore VFS. Please share your status.
Mention paper based or Online.

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
July applicants for September 2017 through Bangalore VFS. Please share your status.
Mention paper based or Online.
Applied 11th july at VFS Bengaluru i.e. offline for September intake. Following day got a mail that the application is forwarded to Delhi but tracking online say it's still being processed at Bengaluru. Will have to get an update.

wilsonjose

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Applied 11th july at VFS Bengaluru i.e. offline for September intake. Following day got a mail that the application is forwarded to Delhi but tracking online say it's still being processed at Bengaluru. Will have to get an update.
I applied on 12th July (paper based) at Bangalore VFC. Still I didn't get any mails or msgs regarding my application.

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
I applied on 12th July (paper based) at Bangalore VFC. Still I didn't get any mails or msgs regarding my application.
DId you pay any additional fee to get SMS alerts? and you might have a received a tracking number. Did you use it and if you did, what does it show?

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Your case is similar to mine for me also mail stating that application forwarded to Delhi and tracking states ur file is being processed in Bangalore I applied on 12july from chennai vfs and I got one more email from vfs that ur file has been processed on 12th July from vfs chennai u will get auto generated email once ur application is available for collection. For clarification I called vfs customer care they told its auto generated mail from New Delhi ur file will be processed by Bangalore visa office only not by Delhi like that after that no update

Reactions: loynaveen

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
Your case is similar to mine for me also mail stating that application forwarded to Delhi and tracking states ur file is being processed in Bangalore I applied on 12july from chennai vfs and I got one more email from vfs that ur file has been processed on 12th July from vfs chennai u will get auto generated email once ur application is available for collection. For clarification I called vfs customer care they told its auto generated mail from New Delhi ur file will be processed by Bangalore visa office only not by Delhi like that after that no update
Well if that's the case then it will be great and im hoping that speeds up the process cause if they process it in Bengaluru then passport would be there itself and would not include transit time to and fro Delhi. Anyways it's late night now . I'll call them up tomorrow and see if they tell me the same thing that you were told.

By the way, which college ?

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
Well if that's the case then it will be great and im hoping that speeds up the process cause if they process it in Bengaluru then passport would be there itself and would not include transit time to and fro Delhi. Anyways it's late night now . I'll call them up tomorrow and see if they tell me the same thing that you were told.

By the way, which college ?
Fleming college Peterborough Ontario

Reactions: loynaveen