+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Wen did u apply?
Actually initially I applied for January intake but after 3 months when I phone called at the college they told me that your course is closed so I deferred it for may intake so I got my offer letter for may intake.

Are you from India?

rashmilinks inc.

Jul 14, 2017
I got admitted in royal roads university for May 2018 intake and leaving In March 2018 .Anyone going to the same university from delhi ? Let me know

fatima99

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Yup, I have been to Canada not so long ago and I still have a valid Temporary Resident Visa. The reason why I said I don't visa is because one needs only the letter of introduction from the Visa Officer if they are from a visa exempt nation (they need only ETA) or if they already hold TRV for duration more than the proposed period of study. Going by logic, My TRV is valid till 2025 and allows me to enter Canada whenever I want. So, All I need now is approval and a letter of introduction to show it in the border. However, other Indian students need TRV beside the letter of introduction to Canada. So, I thought they might take lesser time to process my application but it doesn't seem like thar
Hey, I’m holding a valid TRV. Would I have to send my passport for stamping again or I’ll just get the letter of introduction?