+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

vibhor36

Aug 2, 2017
Hello Everyone, I applied on July 27th, Delhi VFS Offline.. Today medical status changed to "passed"..what is the next step?? Anyone?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

spook

Star Member
Aug 22, 2017
Hyderabad
Hello Everyone, I applied on July 27th, Delhi VFS Offline.. Today medical status changed to "passed"..what is the next step?? Anyone?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Medicals passed time?

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017

They will start reviewing your eligibility

Lalita R.N

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
1-08-2017
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5
Hello
I have applied for my student visa on aug 1st 2017 , when I'm tracking down my application status , it's coming as processing at Bangalore vfs office . I had given my medical tests in fortis hospital on July 25th 2017 and submitted e-copy to the vfs office in Bangalore , I just wanna know when will I get my visa approved.. saw Few comments regarding medical test passed just wanted to know it in brief.. It would be great if some one could help me with this
Thanking you
Lalita R.N

Lalita R.N

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
1-08-2017
IELTS Request
Overall 6.5
It is mentioned, search on google and you will find the official cic link regarding it. I'm sure because I read it myself. And every year the last date to apply for Sept intake is 1st Aug, I myself applied on 1st August and my application is being considered for SPP, confirmed by CIC.
I submitted my application on aug 1st too, the status is processing in Bangalore office.. Just wanna know if u have got any update on medical reports , please keep updating

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hey Guys,
The status finally changed to 'review of eligibility' after 5 weeks. But strangely it says I don't need medical exam. Is that because I already hold TRV or does the medical get updated later? I applied on 21st July via Chennai VFS.

irahavihs

Aug 2, 2017
I applied July 24 for the September intake from Kathmandu nepal with paper based application. Still i dont get any updated in my cic account. When they give me deci

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I applied July 24 for the September intake from Kathmandu nepal with paper based application. Still i dont get any updated in my cic account. When they give me deci
Don't worry, you will get an update within this week i.e by the end of coming Friday. Where is your application now?

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone!
My review of eligibility started today.

Applied on July,26: Delhi VFS (Offline)
UCI on August 2.
2 acknowledgement mails on August 9 and August 16.
Medical update on August 23.

This year, the process has been very tiring.
I hope that I and all of us who are still waiting to hear from the Visa Officers get a positive reply really soon.

Praying for myself and you all.

Fingers crossed.