+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

maanu1

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office CHANDIGARH,, on 10/08/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre and is ready for collection. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

Applied on 17th July at VFS Chandigarh.
Can someone please confirm does this necessarily means visa approved?
congratulations....

Jas_gill22

Jul 26, 2017
I got my passport request on 28 July and send my passport the same day and got the approval letter on 2 August but haven't got my passport back till now. Does it usually takes this much time for the passport to come back. Applied online 17 July. Anyone who applied online please help. Iam really worried

Jas_gill22

Jul 26, 2017
Is there any way to check whether they have dispatched my passport or not and my application was approved at Delhi embassy

Raj22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Applied 26th June. Nothing till now.. Now the stress will begin for all.. Sat/ Sun is an off.. 15th Aug is an off.. And online applications more stress.. as passport has to be sent back and forth. Enjoy the nail bitting drama by the embassy

Mohammad rangwala

Jul 24, 2017
Hey guys. I gad applied on 6th July vfs Mumbai and got a notification of rejection on 4 August. My Medical's were done before hand and I had applied in app category. I have not received my passport or any acknowledgement about where my passport is and when will I receive it. Anyone can help me with this question. I'm really worried since I re applied online on 5 August and am waiting for updates on the new application