+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

maanu1

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
So , if I apply now it will be rejected anyways?
I doubt whether they will accept your application or not

Also embassy people are taking too much time for processing applications. So your college might start during that time and you have to go for january intake. so better u apply for that inly. However, its advisable to contact someone who knows all the procedure.

Reactions: Gary01

Abraham1914

Jun 17, 2017
i apply july 5th nd i got update yesterday 2nd of August that ,There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience. what is the implication of this pls

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
How to select a timetable
Hi thank you. I followed the step but its showing below error message while clicking on agree button.

You are not permitted to register at this time.

1. Have you checked your registration windows posted on home page of MyCampus?
2. Have you paid your tuition?

If you have checked all of the above please contact our Contact Centre at (905) 721-3000 and they will be pleased to assist you.

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
No. Our classes start from 6 September but if you inform them of the delay due to visa processing they'll give an extension of 7-10 days. If your visa is not processed by that time then they'll defer your session.
ohh really..Plz let me know while u asking for extension to college, because I'm also in the same situation.

Hope I'm not disturbing you.

Gary01

Aug 3, 2017
I doubt whether they will accept your application or not

Also embassy people are taking too much time for processing applications. So your college might start during that time and you have to go for january intake. so better u apply for that inly. However, its advisable to contact someone who knows all the procedure.
:( okay . Thank you for the guidance . I guess I will have to defer the session :(

Mohammad rangwala

Jul 24, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? > Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?

A friend of mine applied online on 17th July he got his approval today.
I m dealing with the exact same situation. I applied on 6th July and I gave my medical test a month before I applied. My class starts on 4th September. Message me to get some information 919930532752

brij.always

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
apply 19th july mumbai vfs for 1 year pg hrm program lambton college sarnia

got this email

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our officeONLY if there is a change in:

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· your passport

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• send information to our office once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.

• send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

• be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Case status enquiries take resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

While your application is being processed, you may wish to review

Ø Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

Ø Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

Sincerely,

The New Delhi Immigration Section

Mohammad rangwala

Jul 24, 2017
I
apply 19th july mumbai vfs for 1 year pg hrm program lambton college sarnia

got this email

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you contact our officeONLY if there is a change in:

· your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

· your passport

· other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• send information to our office once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times takes resources away from file processing.

• send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

• be patient. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

Case status enquiries take resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times for everyone.

While your application is being processed, you may wish to review

Ø Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

Ø Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

Sincerely,

The New Delhi Immigration Section
got this email twice