+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Knotty54

Aug 1, 2017
We are on the same boat. Even I'm going to Durham college.. classes start by 6th of sep..Finger crossed...Hope we all will get good new soon.
Hi
Same here.. going to Durham College for fall 2017, any way if all the Durhamiites could make a WhatsApp group?

singh0092

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Calgary, AB, Canada
Applied on July 10, got approval and passport request on July 31st.
I got admission in Conestoga college for advance diploma in international business management for sept 2017 intake and applied for visa on 18th july2017 from vfs Mumbai India.
My profile
Ielts 6.5 overall (5.5 in reading)
10th- 8.6 cgpa
12th science (pcmb)- 63% ( maths -43/100)
I tracked my visa and it is showing its being processed at delhi office ..
I wanted to know is there any chance of visa rejection as i was science medical student in 12th? Please reply me
Based on information you shared, There is no reason for visa officer to reject your visa. Most of the visa applications are rejected because of irrelevant studies and financial issues. If you are confident with that, everything will be okay for you. cheers.

Jul 24, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? > Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?
Many colleges have extended date of starting classes for 2 weeks. So don't worry about it. All the best. I hv applied on 13th Jul offline. and still waiting. My college has extended date of start to 18th Sept from 5th Sept.

Pranav2

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Many colleges have extended date of starting classes for 2 weeks. So don't worry about it. All the best. I hv applied on 13th Jul offline. and still waiting. My college has extended date of start to 18th Sept from 5th Sept.
Which college and applied in Delhi embassy

Jul 24, 2017
Same college which course and did you link application to online and your medical is passed I have applied in Delhi embassy
Applied offlie. Medical already done but not linked online so no info regarding that. status only says your application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi
Same here.. going to Durham College for fall 2017, any way if all the Durhamiites could make a WhatsApp group?
Nice to hear buddy...which program and when did u applied ? share your profile and status...

I guess, only three people in thz forum going to Durham college for fall intake including you...

My number is 9080921251

Jul 22, 2017
Study permit for Master in Water Sciences:
Applied for Quebec Acceptance Certificate(CAQ) : 7th June 2017
Received my CAQ online : 16th July 2017
Applied for Study Permit : 16th July 2017
Medical Approved : 20th July
Received hard Copy of CAQ : 1st August
Study Visa got approved online and intimation for passport submission : 1st August 2017 hours after I got my hard copy of CAQ.
Will submit my passport : 2nd August 2017

A few more details :
- I applied online
- My tuition fees were waived
- Got a fellowship of 16,000 CAD per year for 2 years

I think my application was approved so quickly because the CAQ people are supposed to check all other details and so the only thing left for the visa people to do was check the finances. I think, the hard copy of my CAQ might've reached Delhi by Friday of Saturday. And I received my hard copy a couple of days late as I live in an interior town in Gujarat.

All the best to the rest of the people. Feel free to ask any questions!
Congratulations!

Which university are you heading to? I'm going to University of Montreal & got my visa approved too