+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Rony2112

Aug 1, 2017
Hello all I did apply for student visa online on 31 may I did received medical call from embassy on 27 July did it on 1 of august ....... guys need your suggestions what should be the next stuff

Rony2112

Aug 1, 2017
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?
Yeah bro same situation like yours

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Applied on June 8th.
Online submission without upfront medical.
Received medical instructions on 22nd July.
According to hospital, they uploaded my medical results on 25th July.

Application/profile details
Application status > We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility > We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results > If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents >We do not need additional documents.
Interview >You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics > We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background > check Not applicable.
Final decision > Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

8th week and still waiting for a decision along with medical results to be updated and an approval for visa.

Classes start on 5th September and due to this haven't booked even my flight tickets yet.

Anyone dealing with same situation?
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics Completed. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
I applied my visa on 5 july at chd vfs.......... 12/07/2017 medicals got passed........ And today i got my visa.........
Hi, may I ask if you included your primary school certificate and transcript in your documents? Thank you.

Bharathkap

Aug 7, 2017
Have u got any rep
When did you apply ? Online or offline ?
I also applied to Banglore VFS on July 12 (offline). Still not even a mail from them regarding confirmation of application.
Have u got any reply . I also applied on the same date.even My medicals are not updated

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Even mine dude.. i also applied on 12 july , nothing has been updated yet:(
Hi guys. May I ask if you included your primary school certificate and transcript in your documents? Thank you.

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys. May I ask if you included your primary school certificate and transcript in your documents? Thank you.
Embassy doesn't need them as these are already asked by the University and when you complete all the required documents to get your final offer of admission it's considered as complete by CHC.

nithin940

Aug 7, 2017
Hello guys,

I have applied for a study permit under SPP category at chennai (Tamilnadu) on July 19 at VFS through paper and later linked to my online account. I have applied for PG HRM course at Durham college. I still did not get any reply from the visa center and also my application status is nothing but its being processed at Bangalore. Its been almost 20 days and I still did not get any response. Any hope or suggestions pls