+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july applicants for sept. 2017 intake discussion thread

Anika91

Sep 1, 2017
After they begin to review our eligibility...usually how much more time will they take to reach final decision?

rmnamrit

Sep 9, 2017
i have applied on10 july interview done it is a spouse case everything is donebut no reply from the embassy what to do my classes has been started

vindaloo

Sep 5, 2017
Hi guys!
So my details column went from submitted to updated around 4 pm today. and again it went back to submitted at 6 pm. My medicals were updated on 11th September and my eligibility review started then. Please let me know if any of you have had a similar experience and how long does it take to show me the final decision. I applied for visa on August 9 VFS Bangalore offline Non Spp.

libushibu

Sep 13, 2017
Hi,
I have applied for student visa on aug 08 still I have not got my visa. My cic account status shows medicals passed and remaining sections reviewing.
I am planning to do deferal of my application since the deadline is sept 15.
suggest any advice should i do for the deferal or will there be any visa rejection since the deadline is near by.

libushibu

Sep 13, 2017
Hi guys!
So my details column went from submitted to updated around 4 pm today. and again it went back to submitted at 6 pm. My medicals were updated on 11th September and my eligibility review started then. Please let me know if any of you have had a similar experience and how long does it take to show me the final decision. I applied for visa on August 9 VFS Bangalore offline Non Spp.
Hi friend,
even mine medicals were updated as passed in CIC status, but since then the process is showing Reviewing.
My college deadline is sept 15th and so am planning to defer the program and wait for the final decision of the the visa to be made meanwhile

Ali-_-G

Aug 23, 2017
A problem im having is that in the online application portal in the status table, final decision says approved but rest isn't updated. please look at the table below and tell me what you think

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Ambili Arun

Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys!
It seems like you will get the decision soon. Many people had the same experience with the website just before they got their decisions. Get ready to fly! Good luck!

Reactions: vindaloo

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Hi,
I have applied for student visa on aug 08 still I have not got my visa. My cic account status shows medicals passed and remaining sections reviewing.
I am planning to do deferal of my application since the deadline is sept 15.
suggest any advice should i do for the deferal or will there be any visa rejection since the deadline is near by.
You applied online or offline (paper application).