+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july appliacnts CEC

t1wana

Oct 10, 2017
any reply from IRCC yet ? after medicals passed
no reply........its showing same details since sept 11th as follow:-

AOR July 18th 2017

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Bio metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017

AOR July 18th 2017

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Bio metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Exactly the same with me....july 19 th application...1st sep medicls passed ..keep posting...so we can be helpful to others as well

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Exacly as mine too, except one part, mine is " we do not additional documents". AOR August 31, medical passed Sep 12
Your application date is end of august ....we are speaking and created this thread for july applicants...so kindly understand and respond to avoid confusion

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Your application date is end of august ....we are speaking and created this thread for july applicants...so kindly understand and respond to avoid confusion
I had my note indicated I'm August AOR. You are welcomed to delete your post of my quote, I've deleted mine. Bye

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018

AOR July 18th 2017

Hey, I am in the same situation too. I got AOR July 27th and everything is same as your condition. I don't know how long it will take?

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
update:-cic is asking for travel history; just got an email today .......!
Great atleast they are in the process of moving ur file further.... do u have a lot of travel histry..?
Submit quickly so you will be done by end of the month probably

HumphreyHuang

Aug 18, 2017
Great atleast they are in the process of moving ur file further.... do u have a lot of travel histry..?
Submit quickly so you will be done by end of the month probably
I've listed all my travel histories along with my application at the beginning, did you?