+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Update!

Called IRCC today (September 21st) and got the following updates:

Primary Visa Office: Ottawa - Case Processing Center (CPC)
Secondary VO: Sydney, NS
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started

Any feedback would be appreciated, It seems CPC-O is a good sign compared to RROC, so when should I expect process moving forward?
Is it normal for tracker to be updated with “We Received Your Enquiry” after I called them yesterday on 21st enquiring about my PVO/SVO and Background status, or does it mean anything else?

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Is it normal for tracker to be updated with “We Received Your Enquiry” after I called them yesterday on 21st enquiring about my PVO/SVO and Background status, or does it mean anything else?
Yep, I had raised a CSE on Friday via the webform to tell them I might not make the deadline because my passport is with the UK visa application center. The tracker showed “We received your enquiry” on Wednesday.

I just hope it doesn’t cause them any confusion because I was able to cancel the UK application, get my passport back and submit it on Tuesday!

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
My old biometrics are already linked, but I'm aware that I need to provide new biometrics. The issue I'm facing is that there is no payment option available when I'm applying. Is it possible to pay upfront and then send them the payment receipt through this link: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=10097, or do we have to wait until they contact us?
Have you tried calling them? (I don’t think they would respond to a webform enquiry seeing as you’re still within the standard processing times published online.)

H7R7R7

Apr 5, 2023
Update!

Called IRCC today (September 21st) and got the following updates:

Primary Visa Office: Ottawa - Case Processing Center (CPC)
Secondary VO: Sydney, NS
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started

Any feedback would be appreciated, It seems CPC-O is a good sign compared to RROC, so when should I expect process moving forward?
Oooh, we have similar offices. I just got my BG completed on the 15th. Yyou could expect similar timelines!

Reactions: RoN1DoN and tedfaro

H7R7R7

Apr 5, 2023
Yep, I had raised a CSE on Friday via the webform to tell them I might not make the deadline because my passport is with the UK visa application center. The tracker showed “We received your enquiry” on Wednesday.

I just hope it doesn’t cause them any confusion because I was able to cancel the UK application, get my passport back and submit it on Tuesday!
Hey Ted! 60 days is an amazing timeline! I’ve been son By check completed since 15th September. What was your speculation For me to receive ppr!? Hehe. Happy and anxious at the same time.

Reactions: tedfaro

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Hey Ted! 60 days is an amazing timeline! I’ve been son By check completed since 15th September. What was your speculation For me to receive ppr!? Hehe. Happy and anxious at the same time.
I really hope you get it within the month, my friend!

Reactions: H7R7R7

Olivia7

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Have you tried calling them? (I don’t think they would respond to a webform enquiry seeing as you’re still within the standard processing times published online.)
I've been stuck at the biometrics stage since July 14th. no payment link, nor the BIL.
I sent them a webform inquiry about the biometrics a month ago, and they did reply, but there hasn't been any change since.
Medical Passed
Eligibility Completed
now I paid upfront and sent them the receipt through the webform. I hope to receive a response soon.

Reactions: tedfaro

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
I've been stuck at the biometrics stage since July 14th. no payment link, nor the BIL.
I sent them a webform inquiry about the biometrics a month ago, and they did reply, but there hasn't been any change since.
Medical Passed
Eligibility Completed
now I paid upfront and sent them the receipt through the webform. I hope to receive a response soon.
I hope you do. If you feel anxious, you could request GCMS notes perhaps? I was feeling just like you toward the end of last month what with the radio silence and thought at least knowing that I was going to get any update from the GCMS notes one month later would make me feel better. Then two weeks later I got the PPR and I have yet to receive the notes. Don’t worry. It’s gonna be fine!

SareenaShah

May 10, 2023
Does anyone know, after submitting ADR! how can we make sure the document is submitted properly? I can just see submitted in the status, but cant view the document in gckey nor any message like they recieved it!?

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Does anyone know, after submitting ADR! how can we make sure the document is submitted properly? I can just see submitted in the status, but cant view the document in gckey nor any message like they recieved it!?
At the top of the GCKey page for your PR application, you can find a link to see the documents you’ve submitted. It’ll be a list of the names of the files only, but you can’t download the actual files themselves.

Reactions: SareenaShah

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Do you guys think IRCC is meticulous about the photo requirements? It just sprang to mind that I should measure a few remaining photos identical to those two I’d submitted to VFS last week, and it turned out the black-lined portrait frame is 5x7 cm, but there is still like one extra millimeter of plain white paper on each side outside that actual frame. I don’t think they’d be so pedantic down to the millimeter, would they?