+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, I am also about to send my passport via Fedex, can you explain the process of sending your passport to Canada (CPC-Ottawa)? Did you print the shipping labels at home or did you do it in store? Also did you have to create a Fedex Manager account? And I have an issue where the name of my VO (CPCO – PR VISA US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports) doesn't fit the address name because it is too long, did you have the same issue? Thank you.
Follow this - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-delivered-at-cpc-ottawa-and-waiting-for-copr-come-in-here-keep-each-other-updated.683301/page-210#post-10592396

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Thanks bud, congrats on your PR!
That's good to know, hopefully won't take long to get the stamped passport back.
I'm Sep 1 AOR, eagerly awaiting any update lol
Hopefully by next month for you at the most!

I know a Sudanese-Egyptian woman who got her parent-supervisa within one week of passport submission at VFS Cairo back in July when their office was crawling with applicants every day. This month the office has no queues whatsoever, so here’s hoping the Embassy won’t take much longer for PR applicants like us!

Reactions: hiato

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hopefully by next month for you at the most!

I know a Sudanese-Egyptian woman who got her parent-supervisa within one week of passport submission at VFS Cairo back in July when their office was crawling with applicants every day. This month the office has no queues whatsoever, so here’s hoping the Embassy won’t take much longer for PR applicants like us!
Isa.. all the best!

• Love
Reactions: tedfaro

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Random Update!

I randomly checked GCKey Portal, and there was no obvious Update to application, however, I noticed under the application status the below msg:
Latest update:
Review of medical results - August 17, 2023:You passed the medical exam. (previously this showed Biometrics completed August 17th, 2023)
whereas, my actual Medical Passed date under the "review of Medical results" showed August 16th, 2023 and BIL was also 16th.

Note: I did not receive any Ghost Update/Email for Status update.

Does it mean anything? or was it simply another Review done on Medical results in the background?
Update!

Called IRCC today (September 21st) and got the following updates:

Primary Visa Office: Ottawa - Case Processing Center (CPC)
Secondary VO: Sydney, NS
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started

Any feedback would be appreciated, It seems CPC-O is a good sign compared to RROC, so when should I expect process moving forward?

tjtabel21

Jul 21, 2023
I am so overjoyed for you, my friend! Safe travels!

Just to be sure: This means your documents reached Ottawa on 09/01 or 09/06?
Hey!
Thank you so muchhhh!

The passport reached Ottawa on 09/01 but the tracker didn’t reflect that till the 09/06.

tjtabel21

Jul 21, 2023
Hello, I am also about to send my passport via Fedex, can you explain the process of sending your passport to Canada (CPC-Ottawa)? Did you print the shipping labels at home or did you do it in store? Also did you have to create a Fedex Manager account? And I have an issue where the name of my VO (CPCO – PR VISA US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports) doesn't fit the address name because it is too long, did you have the same issue? Thank you.
Heyy!!

I followed the link in the instructions that you were sent earlier and everything went smoothly.

Reactions: happygirl@@@@

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
So, guys, just to be clear, the tracker (that ircc-tracker-suivi-apps url) and GC Key both continue to show updates regarding passport delivery, stamping and application approval/closure after submission? Is that only for applicants from the USA who send it to Ottawa or is it also the case for people outside of Canada and the USA who send it to international IRCC offices via VFS Global?

tedfaro

Star Member
Jul 17, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-07-2023
AOR Received.
17-07-2023
Update!

Called IRCC today (September 21st) and got the following updates:

Primary Visa Office: Ottawa - Case Processing Center (CPC)
Secondary VO: Sydney, NS
Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started

Any feedback would be appreciated, It seems CPC-O is a good sign compared to RROC, so when should I expect process moving forward?
Don’t worry! Many of our friends here had their eligibility not started until it turned complete overnight the day they got the final decision date. In my case eligibility started and finished within two days, but then background verification stayed in progress for over 55 days. I’d say it’s all down to background verification and info sharing with Middle Eastern countries which I don’t think they can expedite that much. Hopefully you’ll get it around the 60th day like me!

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
pnp outland

AOR- 31 july

bil- 24 August

biometrics- 29 August

eligibility passed on tracker- 22 August

only background check in progress on tracker

i am stressed with india canada tensions can anyone guess when i can get final decision

Pvo - sydney

.... thank you

cournavdeept

Jun 25, 2023
pnp outland

AOR- 31 july

bil- 24 August

biometrics- 29 August

eligibility passed on tracker- 22 August

only background check in progress on tracker

i am stressed with india canada tensions can anyone guess when i can get final decision

Pvo - sydney

.... thank you
exactly same timelines
pnp- outland

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
So, guys, just to be clear, the tracker (that ircc-tracker-suivi-apps url) and GC Key both continue to show updates regarding passport delivery, stamping and application approval/closure after submission? Is that only for applicants from the USA who send it to Ottawa or is it also the case for people outside of Canada and the USA who send it to international IRCC offices via VFS Global?
GCKey will be updated with Counterfoil (CoPR) details and status changes to Approved. Not sure if tracker shows these changes.