+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

RoN1DoN

Jul 29, 2023
Update! Everything is marked as completed on the tracker for primary applicant and for dependent, only eligibility left as not started BGC is clear for dependent as well. There is another header in Tracker which says "We received the information you sent us " but i did not share anything additional.

No change in GCKEY though. still shows as biometrics received in main page and submitted in the account page.
Congratulations, you're just around the corner, hope you get your RFV/PPR email within a day or so.
Quick question?
How did you get through Calling IRCC agent from outside of Canada? I tried calling but got automated response to raise webform instead.

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Congratulations, you're just around the corner, hope you get your RFV/PPR email within a day or so.
Quick question?
How did you get through Calling IRCC agent from outside of Canada? I tried calling but got automated response to raise webform instead.
Lets hope so!.

For the calling IRCC part, I used TextNow Application and called the number which is available on this forum.

SareenaShah

May 10, 2023
Where is your divorce case being processed? If you are in other country (e.g. India) you need to find the applicable divorce documents(e.g. first petition of separation in your case or scheduled date for petition).

In your case, you need to present the evidence that a divorce is in process. For that you've to show the relevant docs and IRCC will accept it. If you are using a lawyer for your divorce, get all documents you've in place (even when the divorce isn't final, but is in process).
Thanks for responding!

Its being processed in India. I had already provided my letter of explanation, affidavit of separation, Power of Attorney and a certificate from lawyer which shows divorce case filed with the petition number.

Do u suggest contacting any immigration consultancy for this? M worried, as I still have the same documents. I can get a updated letter certificate from lawyer with new date.

I am clueless what to do!

Last edited:

bws32

Jul 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
Need your help when can I expect my ppr:
FSW: Outland
ITA:June 7 2023
AOR: June 17 2023
Eligibility: Completed
Medical: Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Background: Completed August 28 2023

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Reactions: tedfaro

Masked Maverick

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 08, 2023
AOR Received.
July 08, 2023
Med's Done....
June 08,2023
Hi everyone,

There are no guarantees as to when we will get the PPR. There are many who have everything completed on the tracker since March and still waiting.
Leaving a link to the thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-stages-passed-waiting-copr-track-here.720758/page-87

People whose Visa Office is RROC have been saying in the thread that it is particularly them who have been waiting for a long time unlike those whose VO didn't change to RROC. Don't know if that is the issue in reality.

All the best and hope you get your PPR ASAP.

medakb

Sep 11, 2023
Hi everyone,

Your file seems going perfectly. If you don't what's your VO ?

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

may i know what does your GCKEY page look like? what does it say about background and eligiblity etc

Also, does COPR show in tracker for you?

medakb

Sep 11, 2023
Hello everyone,
I just want to know if there is someone with SVO Sydney (PVO Ottawa) ? Based on what I've seen on the forum it's quite slow

My stats:
AOR 28/07
BIL+MEDIC 16/08
BIO done 18/08
Eligibility complete the 31/08
Info sharing complete
Criminality not started
Security not started
Gckey says on background check "your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check."

It's this last message that worries me

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello everyone,
I just want to know if there is someone with SVO Sydney (PVO Ottawa) ? Based on what I've seen on the forum it's quite slow

My stats:
AOR 28/07
BIL+MEDIC 16/08
BIO done 18/08
Info sharing complete
Criminality not started
Security not started
Gckey says on background check "your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start your background check."

Given AOR is just July, you should just wait

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone,

My stats:
AOR 28/07
BIL+MEDIC 16/08
BIO done 18/08
Info sharing complete
Criminality not started
Security not started

If you read the posts in the forum, you'll realize that these updates in GCKey are more or less irrelevant. Don't worry about things that don't matter.

About people saying PVO being slow or fast, all of it is extremely anecdotal. CPC-O does seem to have extra access to resources (hence they are fast, if that's believable) - every other VO in this forum has been said fast or slow tbh.

Reactions: medakb and BA101

Bla Chancelle

Sep 14, 2023
Hello everyone AOR JULY 11, 2023:

Eligibility complete July 25

medical examination complete july 24

biometrics complete july 28

Antecedant Outstanding since
vo/sydney

no answer

in the same situation

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello everyone AOR JULY 11, 2023:

Eligibility complete July 25

medical examination complete july 24

biometrics complete july 28

Antecedant Outstanding since
vo/sydney

no answer

in the same situation
Seems like a lot of progress on your application and that only background check is pending in it. What looks abnormal here?