+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< July AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

mapleleafmapleleaf

Jul 5, 2019
Dear all, do you have an idea of how to select a visa office when uploading additional doc as applicants outside Canada (FSW)? I missed email address in one of my employment proof letter and would love to update asap, but have difficulty on how to select visa office. My current residency is the Netherlands.

Many thanks for the help.

tjtabel21

Jul 21, 2023
Hi folks, EEFSW (outland) Invitation on June 08 2023 & AOR on July 17mid night/18. I saw the UCI got updated and med pass today Aug 4th. Bio linked to my previous one when getting the Canada visitor visa. Not be able to create the status tracker account tho.

Seems at the same pace as others in this thread :)
hey! we have the exact dates basically (I am one day ahead in AOR and MEP) haha. I was able to create a tracker today. It also linked previous biometrics, but supposedly that shouldn't happen. A visitor's visa biometrics is not good enough for PR.

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
So, I called IRCC today and got aware of Few things regarding my application.
  • Primary VISA Office is Sydney-NS and Secondary office is Ottawa.
  • Criminality is passed.
  • Security not yet started.

What is the feedback on these two VO regarding their speed? What is my relative pace in terms of file processing?

Stupid me forgot to ask about Eligibility.

mapleleafmapleleaf

Jul 5, 2019
  • Criminality is passed.

What is the feedback on these two VO regarding their speed? What is my relative pace in terms of file processing?

Are you outlander? I want to provide an update for a document but do not know how to pick the visa office (the webform asks these info). According to your info, seems PR is processed in Canada?

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
Are you outlander? I want to provide an update for a document but do not know how to pick the visa office (the webform asks these info). According to your info, seems PR is processed in Canada?
You will have to call IRCC to get this information. Be prepared to waste 1-2 hours for it though considering the wait time and call disconnections.

Yes I am FSW-Outland

Reactions: tedfaro

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Just got my biometrics completed, but I couldn't create my tracker account, is that normal?
What's the next step in the process?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Just got my biometrics completed, but I couldn't create my tracker account, is that normal?
What's the next step in the process?
Yes, normal. But the common issues people face with creating a tracker account are:
1. not using city, state/province in place of birth.
2. missing spaces or not using the exact name as stated in passport

If you did #1 and #2 right, I guess you need to wait 24-48 hours to be able to use your Tracker.

After this, there's only wait.

Reactions: gschostack

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Yes, normal. But the common issues people face with creating a tracker account are:
1. not using city, state/province in place of birth.
2. missing spaces or not using the exact name as stated in passport

If you did #1 and #2 right, I guess you need to wait 24-48 hours to be able to use your Tracker.

After this, there's only wait.
Based on what you said, I don't think I'm using the correct site. Could you share it here?
TIA

HD1111

Aug 4, 2023
Hi everyone,
My application tracker shows that my eligibility, biometrics, and medicals are complete; background check is in progress. However my GCkey shows that eligibility is still under review; which tool is more accurate to follow for my application status?

shawn.s

Star Member
Jan 22, 2023
  • Criminality is passed.

iSaidGoodDay what do you think about this

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone,
My application tracker shows that my eligibility, biometrics, and medicals are complete; background check is in progress. However my GCkey shows that eligibility is still under review; which tool is more accurate to follow for my application status?
So, for anything after MEP and BIL, look at PR tracker. GCKey updates very slowly. In fact, GCKey's eligibility is tied to passport stamping - which means, it won't be completed till your passports are stamped (or you are issued a eCoPR).

Trust tracker for eligibility and background check. PR tracker isn't real-time either, but updates relatively fast(compared to GCKey).

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Do you think it's necessary to know the office that is taking care of my PR?
I believe it can bring more anxiety hahaha