+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Order gcms notes.
Its not unfair. Cic doesnt owe you anything. There are people who are at 23 months post aor. Isnt it unfair to them as well?
So true ..your message must be an answer for everyone waiting out there and meanwhile posting hundreds of threads with no content but what to do question!! Instead i would say the number of calls and messages before the given timeline even slows down thier work which is what we should understand from our end...@hamgha....

Last edited:
Reactions: blokik

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Bro I think this is unfair... It's been 3 months since my AOR and I am still stuck in IP1.. And my additional document submitted is still in review.. What can I do to get a detailed update on my application??
There's nothing you can do :(
They've no obligation to do anything until you finish your 6 months. Still, you can give them a call and ask them about your security check. Also, gcms notes can help you to get some ideas. There're so many ppl waiting from May, even from Jan/Feb with IP1 :(

petreng89

Jan 30, 2016
Hi,
I want some advise.
I am currently on a work permit and working with an employer in Ontario, I have submitted my PR application through Express Entry - FSW (Inland ofcourse :)).
I want to change my employer, would this impact my application in any way?
Am I supposed to inform CIC about this?
Is changing employers advisable during PR application in progress?

Thanks!

AOR: 10th July 2017
Documents, Eligibility, BGC: All under review (no updates on them since medical passed on 21st July 2017)

Vishvish

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Everyone,

This is my application status and AOR was July 19th .Can anyone help me understand on where i stand ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi Everyone,

This is my application status and AOR was July 19th .Can anyone help me understand on where i stand ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Most probably NA2 but you haven't given information on whe nthese updates happened etc

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
That's the problem . I wasn't keeping track of it.
What does NA2 means ?
Hi Everyone,

Have you got any emails while these updates happened or just happened in your account? And second thing is are u Fsw or cec inland outland???

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hey Guys,

Is there a way to find out the Visa Office your application is being processed in?
My adivice would be no point to worry about which office....everything has almost same processing times and delays , nothing to do with VO ....if you still want to know email them or call Ircc...

Reactions: Froggie1984

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hey Guys,

Is there a way to find out the Visa Office your application is being processed in?
Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Cee Jay

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hmmmm, this PPR wait is really full of anxiety. IP2 since Oct 3. Hope it comes soonest. Called them and the agent said they are on the security check; pls does it imply every other things are ok?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick Visa Processing Report

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing:

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has increased again, PNP being the slowest most likely will end up being even more slow.
**Sorry guys, i hope my words will not come true, but the trend is there.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Passport Request by period:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for May
*A lot of May, April, March and even Feb and Jan are still waiting, and mind you, not only PNP but FSW are still waiting.

Statuses by day of submission for June

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*July is slowly clearing as we speak, more and more PPRs are being issued for July applicants.

Statuses by day of submission for Augustl:

Statuses by day of submission for September:
*We have seen a sudden decrease in medical processing as well as good number of quick PPRs within 30 days bracket.

Statuses by day of submission for October:
*Slowly medicals are being cleared, October so far has the lowest number of applicants in 2017.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average mean processing time for all the streams:

AVERAGES in the last 30 days by stream:

Overall averages by visa office:

Averages by Family size:

Averages from Ip2 to PPR in the last 30 days y stream

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy rest of your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application and subscribe to our Youtube Channel

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more inform

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Anyone please answer my question that which stage l am now? I applied on July 27th with my spouse and CEC inland applicant. Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more inform

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Anyone please answer my question that which stage l am now? I applied on July 27th with my spouse and CEC inland applicant. Thanks
Most probably IP1