+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Anyways my question remained unanswered so posting it again.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are UPLOADED. (earlier it was "being reviewed")

Questions
1) What does this mean?
2) When they say additional documents, which documents they are talking about? I did not received any request for additional documents.

Reactions: parihar88

parihar88

Jul 19, 2017
Hi . May I request you to please add me to the group and kindly share the July AOR whatsapp group invite. Mine is July 28th AOR.

Thanks

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Dear Friends,

This is my First Post, but i have been following this forum for last 1 month. Need you help:

I just checked from CPC-CTD-Ottawa on Visa office where my application is getting processed. Reply is pasted below:

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please note that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia and has not yet been transferred to a local visa office.

Please submit any inquiries via our web form and your inquiry will be redirected to the correct office.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Regards,

Gisele

"
I have seen posts where people have mentioned that CIO Sydney is slow. Is it True? How long are they taking in issuing PPR?

What does it mean that my application has not yet been transferred to a local visa office? I am based out of India. Will it be transferred to NDVO? or it can be sent to Ottawa also?

Timelines:
ITA :17th Apr
AOR: 11th July
Medical Passed : 25th July
BG: NA (since 25th July)

No further updates.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
AOR 30th July
Medical Passed - 22nd Aug
BG Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
PNP - Inland

Is it IP 1 for me? please advise.

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Anyways my question remained unanswered so posting it again.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are UPLOADED. (earlier it was "being reviewed")

Questions
1) What does this mean?
2) When they say additional documents, which documents they are talking about? I did not received any request for additional documents.
Did you submit a letter of explanation for anything ? If yes, that is your additional document

Reactions: chikoo1985

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Please how can I call IRCC from the US? Also what is their email address?
1-888-242-2100 and they have different email addresses for different queries ( email replies take some time and mostly will be generic answers )

Reactions: iMayflower

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
1-888-242-2100 and they have different email addresses for different queries ( email replies take some time and mostly will be generic answers )
i tried calling this number, its the official customer support for IRCC, but the problem is due to high number of callers they just provided electronic message of the same status what is on my cic profile and did not connect to a representative. maybe will need to try back later. was anyone successful in speaking to a representative via this number?

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
1-888-242-2100
Is there a PNP-Outland whatsapp group for july AOR? ( mine AOR was 25 july 17) - Can someone add me to the July whatsapp group?

I was looking over the myimmitracker website and got really excited to see that several PNP-Outland started to receive Medical Pass, and even people from after my AOR date. On Aug 19th I received CIC email with an update but for my surprise it was not medical pass, instead it was the technical glitch ("your action is required").

However, I noticed that they assigned an UCI number for my spouse (I already had one because i have a tourist visa), and also noticed that some of the descriptions changed. ( i just read the whole thread, i didn't know anything about IP1, IP2, NA1, NA2).

My BG Check used to be Not Applicable and now it changed to: Your application is in progress. We will send you a messagewhen we start your application background check

Does it mean i'm in IP1?
Is it possible to be in IP1 without have received Medical Pass?
**** Copied Message *******
An important note:- This is the trend which is happening with most of the applicants. It may or may not match with your application process flow and timeline. The actual clarity of application status can be retrieved via GCMS notes only.

1. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical passed – (MEP)
  3. BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
  4. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
  5. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) –
  6. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come
  7. PPR: Passport Request
  8. CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. PPR mail will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. PPR mails these days are taking 7-20 days after you are in IP2 stage. These things will be done at CPC office.

Generally messages will be like below in IP2 status:

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible in many cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage. An email, as well as message in your CIC account, will be sent.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My two cents ---- The above sequence is more or less accurate, this is how the general workflow should be working most of the time. That does not necessarily meant that is always the case.

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
i tried calling this number, its the official customer support for IRCC, but the problem is due to high number of callers they just provided electronic message of the same status what is on my cic profile and did not connect to a representative. maybe will need to try back later. was anyone successful in speaking to a representative via this number?
i think there is a trick to get an agent ... let me ask someone who had called already.. and yes people were able to talk to agents.. there is always high volume to IRCC...

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
i think there is a trick to get an agent ... let me ask someone who had called already.. and yes people were able to talk to agents.. there is always high volume to IRCC...
***** Courtesy Watsapp group ******

try this

1-613-944-4000

select 11170

Reactions: mdk2017

mdk2017

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sudbury, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
AOR Received.
July 11th 2017
so i just spoke to a representative from cic and they said my application has already been approved 1-2 weeks ago, only the final mail regarding passport stamping (PPR) has not been sent out. upon enquiring a bit more she said its because of too much work load and should be sent soon or by end of this month. just an update ... need to stay calm and patient