+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Hi,

I have openned a whatsapp group with all the June-July CEC applicants only.

Please inbox me if you wanna join the group.

PREETY WADHWA

Feb 21, 2017
Please add me on WhatsApp

91 9868550447

Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi Andy, kindly add me to the whatsapp group

Application submitted today i.e 8-July-17. Its showing processing payment! How long does it take to received AOR after payment?

aspiringtechie

Mar 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi andy, I received my AOR on 6th July 2017. Please add me to the WhatsApp group.

Thanks.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Passport Request by day in June:
*June was a very busy months, with huge number of PPRs. Lets hope July will be the same.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the year of submission up to date:
*December and November, few applicants remain, we see their PPRs coming on and off.
**There are still some of those who wait more than 10-12 months too.

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Almost 65% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Almost 55% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Almost 45% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:
*Few early birds PPRs.

Statuses by day of submission for June

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Applicants by months of submission:
*March was the busiest months as of yet...

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Have a nice rest of the weekend!

TrailCanada

Jul 7, 2017
Hi Andy,
Can you please help me with this!
I am filling up Express entry application under CEC inland, I am struck with this question.
I was refused US Student Visa(F1), Should I answer Yes for both of these questions or just the 2nd question?
Is F1 student visa considered as Temporary Resident Visa?Yes

1.Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2.Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Please help experts!

Canadian2735

Jul 5, 2017
Oh wow Andy I genuinely think you're a genius! And from deep down from my heart, thank you so much for this valuable information. I really appreciate your efforts.
Thank you again.
Have a great day!
This is the most helpful, best database ever.

Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Passport Request by month this year up to date:

Passport Request by day in June:
*June was a very busy months, with huge number of PPRs. Lets hope July will be the same.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the year of submission up to date:
*December and November, few applicants remain, we see their PPRs coming on and off.
**There are still some of those who wait more than 10-12 months too.

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Almost 65% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*Almost 55% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*Almost 45% are processed.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:
*Few early birds PPRs.

Statuses by day of submission for June

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Applicants by months of submission:
*March was the busiest months as of yet...

Average Wait by STREAM:

Source" https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream

Have a nice rest of the weekend!