+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
All,
Please keep posting your updates on this page as well. Not everyone of us is able to follow up on whatsapp conversations..

Canadian2735

Jul 5, 2017
Hi Andy, please could you send me whatsapp link? Thank you!
Your informations are so useful thanks a lot.

Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

shahinsurti

Jul 6, 2017
add me please...

I have a question regarding INDIA PCC and would appreciate if someone with experience can help.

I received ITA on 28th June and went to BLS and India Consulate today to apply for India PCC.

However, I was informed that my passport will be kept with consulate during the duration of the PCC. Since I am traveling for my annual leave to India next week, I will not be able to submit my passport to the consulate.

My questions are as follows:
1) Will India Consulate accept my application without my passport?
2) If not, can I apply for PCC in India during my vacation there?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Shahin

sap.canada

Jul 6, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi Andy, Pls send me the link for the invite.

shinohki

Nov 21, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys,

Please send me the link!