+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

imonochan

Jun 2, 2017
Hello any one from Dubai having AOR in july?
Please connect with me.

AOR-15-07-2017
Medical Passed-26-07-2017
BCG - In progress
Hi!

I'm also a UAE resident Pakistani (been living here for three years).

Here's my TL:
AOR: July 9
Meds passed: July 25
IP1: July 26
NA2: July 26

I can't find a lot of UAE-based Pakistanis who are applying for FSWO in EE without consultants.
Does anyone know, based on averages, how long it might take me to move to IP2?
Thanks!

Yousef_Khan

Mar 27, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

Hi Andy, please send me the whatsapp link.. I received my AOR on 25th July 2017. Cheers

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
If I am not wrong, AOR is acknowledgement of receipt. I submitted my PR application on 29th July and after 2 hours, got message in my account with AOR. I can say AOR date is 29th July. Please send me invite for whatsapp link or add me in AOR August17 link

Reactions: andy108

Trudy

Mar 8, 2017
Zimbabwe
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Doc's Request.
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Guys invited everyone!

as we have already passed half of the months - please share if you have any updates!
May you please send me link to July AOR group. My AOR is 1 July

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
If I am not wrong, AOR is acknowledgement of receipt. I submitted my PR application on 29th July and after 2 hours, got message in my account with AOR. I can say AOR date is 29th July. Please send me invite for whatsapp link or add me in AOR August17 link
You are right!

Congrats!

Wisfnie

Jul 29, 2017
I was sent an invitation to apply for permanent residency since May 31st and have been trying to upload the application but it doesn't allow me.. it has been down ever since.. is anyone experiencing this issue?? I've also tried different browsers and it's still not working..

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

The report is getting longer and more complex, so not sure if you, guys, want me to make it short or continue to give more and more details.

PPRs by period from Jan 1st to Jult 29th:

PPRs in July:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

Statuses by the month of submission up to date:
*We had seen a lot of PNP-Inland from January getting PPRs last two weeks, it allowed January to clear up to ~75%. However, still a lot of waiting. We can clearly see that the target of 80% within 6 months had been missed by CIC for January applicants, and partially for February.

Statuses by day of submission for January:
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants. I saw 1 CEC applicants getting PPR. London VO was very active this week.

Statuses by day of submission for February:
*The most quiet months as of now, almost PPRs reported in last two weeks (or rather only few, 1 CEC on 28th of July)

Statuses by day of submission for March:
*July has been a quiet months for March.

Statuses by day of submission for April:

Statuses by day of submission for May:

Statuses by day of submission for June:

Statuses by day of submission for July:
*July e-APR filers enjoy a very quick processing of meds, averaging 10-12 days. These meds processing time has last time been seen in December 2016.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Average wait by stream from AOR to IP1 (In process for the 1st time):

Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":

Average by stream (current, historical data):

Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:

Applicants by Stream:
*The share of PNP has decreased from 40% in Jan 2017, to ~9% in May. I would expect it to grow to 15% as there were a lot of OINP and NSNP nominations recently.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)

Average wait by Family size (for 5 family members the sample size is small, don't think it is accurate):

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
hello friends,

My medical was cleared on 21st july. now my application status says Background check - Not Applicable. what does it mean?

one more thing does PPR means Passport Request ???