+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2023 - Visitor Visa - India

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
I just hope that my documents were reviewed, cause I don't think they would have rejected it so soon.
Eligibility started in the morning and rejected by noon.
Yeah you are right, looks like a Lawyer is my one and only option now.
Thank you.
Your Application checked by AI(Artificial Intelligence) and refuse.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Thats what I thought so too, cause my previous GCMS notes had a mention of Chinook 3
same as a another applicant. 29 june apply date however in abu dhabi embassy eid holiday 28 june to 2 july. and refuse on 4th july.She verified from lawyer and lawyer said refuse by AI

Last edited:
Reactions: Rhny

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
same as a another applicant. 29 june apply date however in abu dhabi embassy eid holiday 28 june to 2 july. and refuse on 4th july.She verified from lawyer and lawyer said refuse by AI
mmmm you are right, seems similar to mine. Thats totally not fair. They keep denying that AI doesn't reject Visas but there cant be any other reason for this.

Reactions: Rhny

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Oh my bad, let me try to contact them and get some information.
Thank you Dhillon, your words helped me deal with the situation a lil better.
Did you add explanation for previous refusals and noted these are addressed now? And for the liquid asset did you show from savings or from fixed income? Any sibling is considered as strong ties, in the new portal I don't remember we specify siblings but in the GC key there is a family information sheet. may be because of this they didn't find the relation.

Order GCMS notes

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Yes I had listed the reasons from previous refusals and had provided explanation for the same, 8000 CAD of savings l and the rest Fixed Deposits for which I had mentioned that these can be encashed anytime.
I am personally aware of applicants who didnt have savings of even 2000 CAD, applied for 2 months with just sponsor's(son) savings half of mine and have been approved.

Previously I had applied via GC Key and that time they had mentioned No Strong Ties to Country in the refusal, this time in the additional Documents I had mentioned about Sister and the refusal reason no longer has it.

My main question is what to do they mean by this reason?

"The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application"

I never understood this till date, 3 Weeks of duration mentioning meeting Son and visit some places is not consistent with a Temporary Stay?
I am myself here on a Work Permit with no PR application in progress, so how isn't my parents intent a temporary one?

I have requested for GCMS Notes

GR19

Jul 6, 2023
Category........
VISIT
Did you add explanation for previous refusals and noted these are addressed now? And for the liquid asset did you show from savings or from fixed income? Any sibling is considered as strong ties, in the new portal I don't remember we specify siblings but in the GC key there is a family information sheet. may be because of this they didn't find the relation.

Order GCMS notes
I replied to your post immediately but I see the below being mentioned on top of my reply

This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

AV19931996

Jul 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
I am a Canadian citizen, trying to apply a visitor visa for my parents, I am stuck at question “why do you need visa?”

which option should I select from following?

1. To visit my spouse, common-law partner, dependent child, parent, steps-parent, guardian or tutor whols a
Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada To visit my spouse, common law partner, dependent child, parent, step-parent, guardian or tutor who is in Canada temporarily, such as an international student or temporary worker

2. To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada

3. To visit other family who are not listed above or friends for less than 6 months

AV19931996

Jul 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
I am a Canadian citizen, trying to apply a visitor visa for my parents, I am stuck at question “why do you need visa?”

1. To visit my spouse, common-law partner, dependent child, parent, steps-parent, guardian or tutor whols a
Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada To visit my spouse, common law partner, dependent child, parent, step-parent, guardian or tutor who is in Canada temporarily, such as an international student or temporary worker

2. To visit my grandparent, grandchild, sibling, half-sibling, step-sibling or non-dependent child who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada's Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada

3. To visit other family who are not listed above or friends for less than 6 months

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Hello everyone,

Number 2 option

Reactions: AV19931996

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
Are 4lacs enough to apply for visitor visa with strong bank statement of 6 months.on invitation with toddler.im doing job as office administrator. Reply asap.thx

AbdulShaheed

Jul 12, 2023
Hope you've been addressing the previous refusals for the immigration officer not to think you're hiding something
Oh my bad, let me try to contact them and get some information.
Thank you Dhillon, your words helped me deal with the situation a lil better.