AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
I used web form (4 web forms for each family member) and got 4 email confirmations accordingly
Thank you. I submitted two webforms. The first one I didn’t get any generic reply or anything but the one i sent yesterday i did. So hooefully they will update the document and send me the confirmation email regarding document attached to the file. Tracker still says that they are waiting on me for information.

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Hello friends, I have a doubt regarding update date in tracker. I received GU on Aug 25th, and today I see updated date changed to August 26th and citizen ship test is in progress with dates (activity status updated : citizenship test is Aug 24th). Is it considered one or two GU?

Last edited:

gra_smi

Aug 2, 2023
Hello friends, I have a doubt regarding update date in tracker. I received GU on Aug 25th, and today I see updated date changed to August 26th and citizen ship test is in progress with dates (activity status updated : citizenship test is Aug 24th). Is it considered one or two GU?
I'd consider that one ghost update, and one actual update. The second update changed something on your application so that's a real update and not just someone working on your application.

Reactions: navkrish

Waiting-18

Aug 23, 2020
Hello, My tracker is completely compatible with yours.
I apply in July - 1 - 2023
  • Aug 22, 2023
    Fingerprints required
    Background verification
    We sent you a letter or email with instructions to submit your fingerprints.
  • Aug 21, 2023
    Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.
  • Aug 18, 2023
    Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between August 18, 2023 and September 7, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Aug 10, 2023
    Activity status updated: Citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.
  • Aug 3, 2023
    Application filed
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

Update: We both gave our tests. I gave the test on 19-Aug and it was reflected as complete on tracker today. I also received a fingerprint request today from Vancouver office. Sigh! Maybe this is why my background was still in progress.

Last edited:

Oluwolefola

Aug 19, 2019
Type: Online application

Physical Presence Days: 1096

Application: Group (Self, Spouse and Kid)

Application sent: 2023-JULY-07

Delivered: 2023-JULY-07

AOR: 2023-AUGUST-10
GU1: 2023-AUGUST-12
GU1: 2023-AUGUST-23
BG Completed: 2023-AUGUST-26

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Group (Self, Spouse and Kid)
Application sent: 2023-JULY-07
Delivered: 2023-JULY-07
AOR: Waiting

gra_smi

Aug 2, 2023
Does everyone have to do fingerprints, or is just some people that get asked for them?

Also, after reading a lot on this forum, I just submitted an additional document though a webform for Q13 of the application. I had outlined worker visas, and citizenship, but none of my visitor visas. I just laid it all out in a document and submitted it, just in case!

psmtts

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes, I received a request this week and submitted it on the following day.

Does everyone have to do fingerprints, or is just some people that get asked for them?

Also, after reading a lot on this forum, I just submitted an additional document though a webform for Q13 of the application. I had outlined worker visas, and citizenship, but none of my visitor visas. I just laid it all out in a document and submitted it, just in case!