Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Anyone knows what do we look after medical pass and biometrics letter? Next stages and timeline??

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
AOR July 31.
No updates yet
Hopefully you gonna get MEP pass and Biometric Invitation b/w 10 to 15 September as it takes 52 days for most of the applicants...

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Hi All, I have a question around PCC. Did anyone in this group submit their PCC after e-APR, if yes then could you please share you experience on how long did it take to process it by IRCC? Did you get any notification via email or your online account? Thanks a lot for your help.

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hi All, I have a question around PCC. Did anyone in this group submit their PCC after e-APR, if yes then could you please share you experience on how long did it take to process it by IRCC? Did you get any notification via email or your online account? Thanks a lot for your help.
I have a question too, some people received the RCMP PCC request when got the BIL letter, but I have not received that request yet. so not sure what to do now

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
I have a question too, some people received the RCMP PCC request when got the BIL letter, but I have not received that request yet. so not sure what to do now
What's your AOR date? and when did you submit your PCC. The avg time to get MEP and BIL is 52 days for CEC under express entry as per IMMITRACKER website. If you have already surpassed 52 days, you should try calling IRCC CC to confirm the status of my application.

We will wait to hear from experienced applicants :) @Gaurav.Projekt, hey bro could you please share your experience?

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
What's your AOR date? and when did you submit your PCC. The avg time to get MEP and BIL is 52 days for CEC under express entry as per IMMITRACKER website. If you have already surpassed 52 days, you should try calling IRCC CC to confirm the status of my application.

We will wait to hear from experienced applicants :) @Gaurav.Projekt, hey bro could you please share your experience?
My AOR is Canada Day, i submitted my PCC along with my application, since it did not ask RCMP PCC so i did not submit it

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
My AOR is Canada Day, i submitted my PCC along with my application, since it did not ask RCMP PCC so i did not submit it
It's more than 60 days then you should definitely call IRCC to check whether they received your PCC or not and why you haven't received MEP and BIL.

ggwen

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
It's more than 60 days then you should definitely call IRCC to check whether they received your PCC or not and why you haven't received MEP and BIL.
Sorry, i think you misunderstood me, I have received BIL letter and Medical Pass, just not the request of my RCMP PCC. thanks

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Sorry, i think you misunderstood me, I have received BIL letter and Medical Pass, just not the request of my RCMP PCC. thanks
I see, RCMP is not mandatory, its requested on case by case basis so you are good. My question is about processing time of PCC from country of citizenship post e-APR submission by IRCC.