+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Choiii

May 22, 2019
Hello, hope y'all are doing well. so I submitted my application in July, 2019 and the last update I got was in October 2019 saying that I had passed the medical exam. the other day I got email as below

## quote ##
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
## unquote ##

it seems like it is just an automatic email, however I just wondered how many of you guys have received this email and how long does it take to get final decision after receiving above email.

Thanks

MickeyMoore05

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, hope y'all are doing well. so I submitted my application in July, 2019 and the last update I got was in October 2019 saying that I had passed the medical exam. the other day I got email as below

## quote ##
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
## unquote ##

it seems like it is just an automatic email, however I just wondered how many of you guys have received this email and how long does it take to get final decision after receiving above email.

Thanks
I got the same message. Most EE applicants did. Initially I thought it was some ghost update for PPR but upon research it’s probably a scheduled maintenance message.

Reactions: Choiii

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Anyone with July AOR who is awaiting for PPR? Its been more than 9 months for us..no news of it.. Anyone received PPR within this Covid situation i.e. after 18th March? As per GCMS, our profile went to Review Required for eligibility on October, and it passed on November..As per IRCC (called on March 1st week), all steps are passed..profile is in Final Review..Any suggestions? We are so worried now..
Anyone waiting for PPR/COPR of July AOR applicants? 11months waiting..status still showing in Final Review..dnt know how long should we wait? Any suggestions how to get the proper info? Webform Gcms IRCC call center saying the same info since Feb

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Anyone waiting for PPR/COPR of July AOR applicants? 11months waiting..status still showing in Final Review..dnt know how long should we wait? Any suggestions how to get the proper info? Webform Gcms IRCC call center saying the same info since Feb
Everybody is still waiting. We still have some 2018 early 2019 waiting. Hopefully they will start working on the file soon. Everybody is waiting for the officer to do the review. The waiting is killing. What can we do? We just have to wait. I am positive it will end in praise

Reactions: Archavin89

Choiii

May 22, 2019
Hello, I submitted my EE application in July 2019 and still waiting for the final decision as many of you guys are. in fact my background check is still on progress.
I wonder if me going back to my country and waiting for the finial decision there could affect my eligibility for permanent residency? I am on my open work permit that is up in October. Thanks!

MickeyMoore05

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, I submitted my EE application in July 2019 and still waiting for the final decision as many of you guys are. in fact my background check is still on progress.
I wonder if me going back to my country and waiting for the finial decision there could affect my eligibility for permanent residency? I am on my open work permit that is up in October. Thanks!
No it won’t affect your eligibility.

Choiii

May 22, 2019
No it won’t affect your eligibility.
can I ask you another question? my EE application was submitted through online. so the medical exam was also uploaded in July last year. when I googled it, it said
## quote ##
The COPR has an expiry and it's generally one year from the date of the medical.
## unquote ##

at this point, I am planning to go back to my country and wait for the rest of processes back at home. my medical has passed in October last year and it's already expired. do you know what the expire date looks like when I get my COPR?

THanks,

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Everybody is still waiting. We still have some 2018 early 2019 waiting. Hopefully they will start working on the file soon. Everybody is waiting for the officer to do the review. The waiting is killing. What can we do? We just have to wait. I am positive it will end in praise
Thanks..I heard they are processing CEC application..My husband applied through CEC..he is in Canada right now..Me as dependent staying in India..Does the lock down has any effect on not processing his application, since I am here in India? Should we connect to MP to know the status? Would this help? Pls suggest

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Thanks..I heard they are processing CEC application..My husband applied through CEC..he is in Canada right now..Me as dependent staying in India..Does the lock down has any effect on not processing his application, since I am here in India? Should we connect to MP to know the status? Would this help? Pls suggest
I don't think so. all I know I that they are treating CEC application faster than the outland. but the snag is that when his application get approved, he may not received CoPr yet due to covid because you cannot travel yet. but let us pray that the covid restriction goes away so we can all move. Let us be positive and hope for the best

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Is your open work permit a PGWP? If so, just wanted to let you know you have the option of applying for Bridging Open Work Permit which allows you to stay here and keep working until you hear back about your PR.

Choiii

May 22, 2019
Is your open work permit a PGWP? If so, just wanted to let you know you have the option of applying for Bridging Open Work Permit which allows you to stay here and keep working until you hear back about your PR.
Thanks I have open work permit which I got it through bridging program lol

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi guys,

I sent a webform a few days ago and got the following response:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Just wondering, what does 'currently valid' mean? What stage would this be in an application?

Thanks in advance

Choiii

May 22, 2019
Hello. My AOR for the application was July 2019. Today I got a phone call from IRCC and did some kind of interview -most of the questions I got were just for verifying my information that I already gave them. I wonder what I am expected for next steps. Am I getting COPR once they finalized my application based on the interview that I had today? Then what’s next? So many unknown (sigh)

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hello. My AOR for the application was July 2019. Today I got a phone call from IRCC and did some kind of interview -most of the questions I got were just for verifying my information that I already gave them. I wonder what I am expected for next steps. Am I getting COPR once they finalized my application based on the interview that I had today? Then what’s next? So many unknown (sigh)
All the best you will get good news soon
Can you please share your program under which you have applied, country and single/ family?
Thanks