+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>July 2019 AOR<<<<<<<-----Join here

Nov 18, 2019
AOR 22 July, i got a ghost update 2 days back. Called the IRCC agent and they told me the profile looks good and criminality, eligibility and background check is passed. Waiting :):)

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
AOR 22 July, i got a ghost update 2 days back. Called the IRCC agent and they told me the profile looks good and criminality, eligibility and background check is passed. Waiting :):)
first or 2nd gu? and visa office? CEC ? sorry to ask so many qns. im waiting to pass my background too...

Jtoronn

Dec 6, 2019
Hi guys!

i am inland CEC I just got an email from my agency that I got PPR yesterday.
AOR July 29
MEP Aug 22
For biometrics, I did it for work permit purpose the beginning of this year!
VO is Edmonton

Reactions: nns14 and Jazkh
Nov 18, 2019
first or 2nd gu? and visa office? CEC ? sorry to ask so many qns. im waiting to pass my background too...
Visa Office : OTTAWA
CEC Outland

im not sure if this is the first or second. but my medicals , fingerprint , criminality, eligibility and background is passed. so i have a feeling PPR is close. 40 days remaining as per estimated days.

Gooner93

Nov 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I received my "ready for visa" email a couple of days back and decided to share the details of my application with you.
FSW-O
AOR: July 2
Bio-metrics done: August 6
Ghost update: December 11
Ready-for-visa email received: December 11
Visa Office: Unknown
I called CIC call-center last week and they told me criminality was passed, eligibility was recommended passed, and Security was not started.
I hope this brings you hope as others' success stories on here did for me.
Good luck
p.s Do not forget to check your spam! You might have already received you PPR!

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hey guys,

My application was refused today, and in the refusal letter, they said they were not satisfied that I did the job I claimed in my foreign experience. I feel its because I didn't use the word "employed", the company used the word "worked with". I worked in direct sales and earned commissions back home. I also later got my bank statement from back home showing that I was paid by the company (this was not included in my initial application). Part of The letter states thus:

"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you declared foreign work experience from 2010-01 to 2014-03 - Independent Forever Business Owner (NOC: 6211) - at Forever Living Products (Nig.) Ltd.

Upon review of the letter of employment you provided, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 6211 [R87.1(2)(b)]. As well, I am not satisfied that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 6211 [R87.1(2)(c)].

This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System."

I called IRCC today and got a very good person who advised that I get my employer to do an LMIA for me if they can, or find someone else. My work permit is expired and though I applied for a bridging open work permit, he said its possible it will be declined too, which will automatically mean I will be out of status. I have contacted a lawyer already and sent them the refusal letter, waiting for an appointment with them next week to take action asap.

Guys, please what do you advise?
Its been a very difficult day so far.

Last edited:

gomzigb

Oct 7, 2019
Hey guys,

My application was refused today, and in the refusal letter, they said they were not satisfied that I did the job I claimed in my foreign experience. I feel its because I didn't use the word "employed", the company used the word "worked with". I worked in direct sales and earned commissions back home. I also later got my bank statement from back home showing that I was paid by the company (this was not included in my initial application). Part of The letter states thus:

"Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited you to apply for permanent resident status based on the qualifications you claimed in your Express Entry profile. In your Express Entry profile you declared foreign work experience from 2010-01 to 2014-03 - Independent Forever Business Owner (NOC: 6211) - at Forever Living Products (Nig.) Ltd.

Upon review of the letter of employment you provided, I am not satisfied that you have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 6211 [R87.1(2)(b)]. As well, I am not satisfied that you have performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 6211 [R87.1(2)(c)].

This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round of invitation, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System."

I called IRCC today and got a very good person who advised that I get my employer to do an LMIA for me if they can, or find someone else. My work permit is expired and though I applied for a bridging open work permit, he said its possible it will be declined too, which will automatically mean I will be out of status. I have contacted a lawyer already and sent them the refusal letter, waiting for an appointment with them next week to take action asap.

were you self employed? Do you have paychecks?

Reactions: Diamond42

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Aor: 22nd July
MEP/BIL: 9th august
RPRF request: 28th November
Ghost update: 11th December (ADR status updated to not applicable)
PPR: Dated 13th December!
Ottawa VO
FSWO

Reactions: hmusman79

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Hey guys,

No .It has nothing to do with employed or worked with.
Problem he has mentioned is the set of duties You declared.

Your duties must be at-least 70 percent matching with the chosen NOC.( No cut paste)

Cross check your duties you mentioned with the lead statement as well as main duties of NOC.

Reactions: nns14 and Diamond42

olikala

Sep 27, 2019
Qatar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
Med's Done....
07-08-2019
EE - april 10, 2019 (made account with low results ielts)
ITA - May 29, 2019
AOR - July 17, 2019
Medical - August 6, 2019
Biometrics - August 8, 2019
GU1 - November 22, 2019
GU2 - December 11, 2019
PPR - December 13, 1019

CRS - 481
NOC - 2131
Lived in 4 countries other than home country (3 PCCs were requested), 13 addresses
Age - 25 years
Travel history - 21 entries, countries that could be marked as "red flag" - Ukraine lol, Lebanon 2x, Serbia, Russia

Reactions: nns14 and Jazkh

Higgle

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi Everyone I see so many new PPRs, and the time for all our 6 months processing time is coming near. What is the next step when someone gets a PPR ? Is there another thread for people who receive their COPR in December and Jan 2020? This way people can connect

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
were you self employed? Do you have paychecks?
It wasn't a job per say, it would be self-employed. I don't have paychecks but I have my bank statement from back home showing that the company paid me for four years. It was network marketing which means I was my own boss, however I put it in as a work experience. Maybe that was the mistake I made (an oversight on my part).

Last edited:

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
No .It has nothing to do with employed or worked with.
Problem he has mentioned is the set of duties You declared.

Your duties must be at-least 70 percent matching with the chosen NOC.( No cut paste)

Cross check your duties you mentioned with the lead statement as well as main duties of NOC.
Yes I did. I didn't copy and paste, but made sure they were similar

Jabya

May 29, 2019
I got ghost update on 11 Dec (nothing changed except status - profile/application updated) exactly 5 months after AOR. Should I expect ppr soon? Whats the trend so far? My VO is Ottawa.