+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Thank you so much for these infos.
!!! PPR 19th march 2019 !!!
Was just looking for informations on what should happen next.
I presume that the applicant must present him/herself to a boarding officer at the landing ??? Or be helped by one of those very friendly agent waiting at the beginning of the waiting lines ... Do you have some more good infos about this part ???
Wherever the new PR lands, follows the normal queue for "tourist" on Port of Entry because PA will get a single entry Immigrate Visa. The CBPS officer will issue a Yellow (I think) slip and direct them to a section on the airport. Then they will take CoPR and Passport and it might take some time to complete the process. All this is landing for outside.

If inside Canada, then PA needs to do Flag-pooling from USA and U-turn to Canada border and follow the same process.

Reactions: bergy2018
Jun 18, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
23 july 2019
Did medical yesterday the physician gave me an E-medical information sheet via email to turn in to IRCC but I dont see any upload area on my gckey how do I turn this in?

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
July 23 applicant
File transferred to LVO on Jan 4th and silence ever since.
Im the sponsor and Im pregnant(due in May) and its really hard keeping myself sane nowadays. With everything Ive heard about LVO i have no hopes hearing from them anytime soon.

I know how you feel, I’m the PA and also pregnant, is not easy to be apart. I’m July 16 applicant and January 18 BGC started and silence then. Hope we get some good news very soon and have a happy pregnancy.

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I know how you feel, I’m the PA and also pregnant, is not easy to be apart. I’m July 16 applicant and January 18 BGC started and silence then. Hope we get some good news very soon and have a happy pregnancy.
atleast your bgc started my wife's application was forwarded to lvo since Nov 2018 no news since

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hey , greetings to you all , how do you know there will be another update this 26th March Tuesday ? Is the system update every 26th ?
"This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday March 26, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance." It's on their website once you try signing into GCKEY

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
"This online service will be unavailable from 12:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday March 26, 2019, in order to perform system maintenance." It's on their website once you try signing into GCKEY

Thanks a lot appreciate your reply , my application is also at processing BGC going to two month now , interview not needed, biometric not needed, I hope to get some good news also soon .. timeline July 5th 2018 .

Reactions: bago4c

arbab.amjad85

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Stay Vigilant. Your process has progressed a lot. My wifes application was transferred to LVO in mid-July 2018. Her application has not even gone through an initial review process. BGC is a good sign

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
Did medical yesterday the physician gave me an E-medical information sheet via email to turn in to IRCC but I dont see any upload area on my gckey how do I turn this in?

They will send the reports to IRCC however if you want, you can login to your account and you will see a link on the top to upload or view your application - click on that link you will see upload option.

You can email them the same. The email address will be on the medical request email that you must have received.

IT usually takes a week for the physician to share your complete medical report with IRCC.

Good luck

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
So frustrating, 3 months since medical - not a single sign of BGC getting started.
I understand your frustrations, but we don’t have any options than to keep praying . Is a waiting game but am very sure they are busy working on it , you will see update soon and what is your timeline?

Reactions: s_n _10

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I understand your frustrations, but we don’t have any options than to keep praying . Is a waiting game but am very sure they are busy working on it , you will see update soon and what is your timeline?
July 9th applicant, file transferred to Sydney Australia in Nov. Medical passed Dec 27th.

Reactions: RikkiSt