+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Good Q. We found out from GCkeys, as it changed from NOT started to :- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Another method fro detailed information is order GCMS notes for $5 only just have to attach a form and in 30 days you will get what's going on. Other way is to phone some kind agent (not all) may be able to read notes and tell you briefly. Mostly agents will advise you that it takes 1 year don't worry.GCMS notes do not hurt application process in anyways. But should order after min 6 months from recvd date, if nothing is seen on GCkey or stuck in some stage. I am going to order soon.
Thanks a lot. Never heard of such things

Reactions: singleman

Mhiles Quintero

Aug 7, 2018
Hi guys,
my agent emailed me saying that my husbands application is transferred to Phils for further processing. She said it is in stage 2 now. Im just wondering if the medical and background check is already approved? Thanks

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
YES they are changing as per they announced already
Hi guys,
my agent emailed me saying that my husbands application is transferred to Phils for further processing. She said it is in stage 2 now. Im just wondering if the medical and background check is already approved? Thanks
Yes she is right may call it STAGE IP2 may be she knows better :)

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
I guess if they say medical approved then it’s all good. The usually post when they start processing background etc

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Is the background check must be done in PAs Country or in Canada?
GOOD Q ....If the file is already transferred to VO BGC will be done rt there. BUt Background Check these days can be done while your app is still here in Canada or any other country forwarded as per WORK SHARING PLAN and her LOCAL VO IS WORKING ON THAT FILE THRU WEB.. It is internet time world has gone smaller and smaller with network all over U see. LIke it? or not it is happening :)
BTW I am writing after confirming from agents. And it is as per IRCC wrote 1 year thing to share work so that all countries applicants have same processing time. Cheers :)

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
GOOD Q ....If the file is already transferred to VO BGC will be done rt there. BUt Background Check these days can be done while your app is still here in Canada or any other country forwarded as per WORK SHARING PLAN and her LOCAL VO IS WORKING ON THAT FILE THRU WEB.. It is internet time world has gone smaller and smaller with network all over U see. LIke it? or not it is happening :))
What’s interesting is that they forward the application to the nearest embassy depending on where your spouse resides n then do all the checks. Why they don’t do them here in Canada?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What’s interesting is that they forward the application to the nearest embassy depending on where your spouse resides n then do all the checks. Why they don’t do them here in Canada?
I agree most checks can be done via web but finally be4 they issue a VISA real file MUST go to APP's country

Reactions: Lanak

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
I agree most checks can be done via web but finally be4 they issue a VISA real file MUST go to APP's country
Makes sense sure. I guess at the end as they long as they approve n issue visa it all doesn’t matter how n where it’s all done.