+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hey Dear
Are you Guys did Proxy Marriage? As per my knowledge its called Proxy Marriage. And CIC not accepted proxy marriage anymore..Still Better you consult with Immigration Lawyer.
No No. I am gonna get married/nikkah this Feb 2019 when I go back to Pakistan and after that I plan to file the Outland App

Reetlalli123

Nov 11, 2018
Hii,
I live in Australia and my wife is from Canada(PR).we got married in India.Application was received by CIC in July 2018 and processing started in sept. Medical was requested on 26th oct,2018 and done on 5th November. Medical was submitted on 7th November and the same day they requested for entry and exit stamps on passport during period of marriage.what else can I expect now?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Guys! I have a Canadian PR and living in Canada since Feb 2018. I have my nikkah ( for those who don't know it is muslim legal paper marriage) coming Feb in Pakistan and will be applying for Outland Spousal visa and then will have full ceremony later in Nov 2019 in Pakistan. It is an arranged marriage so me and my would-be wife doesn't have any pictures together. We have only been communicating with each other on whatsapp since our engagement in May 2018 (I wasn't physically present at the engagement).

Just wanted to know what documents should I submit after my nikkah so that by the time we have the full wedding ceremony later that year she can come to Canada with me? Does anyone here had similar situation can guide me?

I am new to this group so if this has been discussed before then please tag me in that post. Thank you in advance!
Please download most recent checklist document from cic website. It has details they are looking for to prove legality of marriage. All of us has submitted documents that we have or could arrange based on that list. You got to first look at it and see what you can submit. Some basic documents i can list here but please remember these is nt all an individual can submit any doc if it proves the genuineity of relationship:
Chat logs
Call logs
Proofs of gifts if exchanged
Not more than 30 pictures that atleast show some gathering of your closed ones
Both of your post marriage vaction proofs and pictures

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Here is My timeline:

Outland Application - Applicant:- from INDIA
Application Received : July 3rd - CPC- Sydney, NS.
AOR1:Sept 24, 2018
SA: Sept 26,2018 - Received via Email
Medical Request:Sep 26, 2018
Medical Completed: Oct 1st, 2018
Medical Passed: Oct 10th, 2018
File Transfer: Oct 3, 2018 to VISA office -Mississauga
RPRF Requested: On 22 October 2018 by GCKey
RPRF Submitted: On 25th October By Email and also upload Through GCKey
Background Check: Changed to "We are processing" on 22nd October 2018
PPR: Not Yet
DM: Not Yet

Any Suggestion ? or Review for my timeline plz.

Thanks to All.
Your are lucky, mine was recieved on July 3rd as well but no updates after medical pass.

Last edited:

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys, I came to Canada on PR in April 2018. My fiance has applied for PR through express entry and her AOR is 7th September.After that we got married on 21st September.
She raised a CSE on 3rd October and informed the CIC about change in her marital status and she had mentioned that my spouse is PR in Canada and mentioned my Express entry profile & UCI number.Also, she has attached the marriage certificate with CSE. After that we didn't hear anything from them.
Can anyone please suggest what are the documents they can ask or are we good to go?

PS - I have asked my query on various fb groups but no one replied :(
Unless your hear something back it's fair to assume that everything is okay. Bt strongly suggest that your fiance should call cic

Dragonia

Oct 17, 2018
Outland call gets through, but I can't seem to get hold of an agent that will talk about immigration, only global affairs.

I don't even have an application number.

What is the right dialing sequence to talk to an immigration officer?

+16139444000

Thanks!

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Outland call gets through, but I can't seem to get hold of an agent that will talk about immigration, only global affairs.

I don't even have an application number.

What is the right dialing sequence to talk to an immigration officer?

+16139444000

Thanks!

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys,

My file was transfered to VO october 24th, since then I have no news, I only got AOR1, SA and transfer letter.

Any idea when I’m going to hear something? Or anyone else in the same?

Thank you for your responses.

Last edited:

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
Hi guys,

My file was transfered to VO in october 24th, since then I have no news, I only got AOR1, SA and transfer letter.

Any idea when I’m going to hear something? Or anyone else in the same?

Thank you for your responses.
Where was your file transferred to? And did you get Medical request?

Just curious

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi shanker,

Any update on your GC Key or ECAS?
Hi Guru,
None for me, they did not even ask for additional documents too after the background change.

Don't know what is happening :D hope everything is fine for us. They shouldn't give a twist by sending it to NDVO.

Do you have any updates on your application?

CanadianGirl1993

Jul 9, 2018
Background is in process.. ECAS says decision made, but no message or notifications yet..
How likely is it to get our PR status by the time the New year rolls around?!