+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
Must not be activated yet then. I know it's easier said than done, but you just have to exercise more patience. You should receive an update soon since your application is already in the system. Good luck!
Thank you. More nervous as we didn't sign Schedule A by hand. Following the September thread, they returned the whole package as they were missing that. I am just praying the officer will be kind and allow us to resubmit just that form considering they have been sitting on the file for 3 months. You never know with them though

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Must not be activated yet then. I know it's easier said than done, but you just have to exercise more patience. You should receive an update soon since your application is already in the system. Good luck!
So the fact it is in the system, and the agent could find my details - does that mean that they won’t be sending it back and there are no mistakes on it? I’m 99.9% sure I made no mistakes but would be good to know after 3 months that they are processing it rather than just waiting to be looked at!

Thanks
Henry

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Thank you. More nervous as we didn't sign Schedule A by hand. Following the September thread, they returned the whole package as they were missing that. I am just praying the officer will be kind and allow us to resubmit just that form considering they have been sitting on the file for 3 months. You never know with them though
Yeah. You just have to hope for the best in that case. I'm not 100% sure but I think I was told by someone that they also forgot to sign Schedule A, yet it just became an additional document request rather than the whole package being sent back. I'm not sure if they applied before Schedule A became an upfront document or after.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
So the fact it is in the system, and the agent could find my details - does that mean that they won’t be sending it back and there are no mistakes on it? I’m 99.9% sure I made no mistakes but would be good to know after 3 months that they are processing it rather than just waiting to be looked at!

Thanks
Henry
There's no guarantee that it will not get sent back without getting processed until you get an AOR1. Being in the system just means that they've assigned a temporary application number to you and is going to get reviewed soon for completion.

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
There's no guarantee that it will not get sent back without getting processed until you get an AOR1. Being in the system just means that they've assigned a temporary application number to you and is going to get reviewed soon for completion.
Ah ok, thanks for the info. Fingers crossed. I guess I’m not the only July applicant waiting! Does seem strange that all of June are done and some of August and September are ahead of us! Any idea what an aor1 form looks like, and what email it will be from? I’ll check all my junk and my sponsor’s junk mail too.

Thanks
Henry

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Ah ok, thanks for the info. Fingers crossed. I guess I’m not the only July applicant waiting! Does seem strange that all of June are done and some of August and September are ahead of us! Any idea what an aor1 form looks like, and what email it will be from? I’ll check all my junk and my sponsor’s junk mail too.

Thanks
Henry
There are two formats with their AOR1, it seems. The email I received has this subject: Acknowledgment of Receipt - Family Class Sponsorship Application / Accusé de réception - Demande de parrainage d'un membre de la catégorie du regroupement familial F000******

It will then either have on the body or attached letter (depending on the version), "This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by IRCC on dd/mm/yyyy on behalf of the following members: (PA & Dependants name)

The sponsor should be receiving it.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hi Friends,

qq- does anyone have an idea how much time would it take to receive the PPR email after the file has been transferred to NDVO or CPC- M ?

My wife was planning to resign her job in India and she needs to give a 2 months of notice. Would it take more than 2 months for the PPR or as per the latest processing trend it would be faster?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Hi Friends,

qq- does anyone have an idea how much time would it take to receive the PPR email after the file has been transferred to NDVO or CPC- M ?

My wife was planning to resign her job in India and she needs to give a 2 months of notice. Would it take more than 2 months for the PPR or as per the latest processing trend it would be faster?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
It's hard to tell because every application is unique and there are many visa officers with varying processing speed. In general, though, files transferred to CPC-M will get approved much faster than NDVO. With two months notice, I think she can hand it in by the time her GCKey shows that BGC is starting.

Reactions: boomshanker

SGrewal99

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!
I think you should get something regarding your transfer this week. NDVO I can't say, but if it ends up in Mississauga, I think she should type her resignation letter. For us, ppr came 17 days after file was transferred to Miss. Our background check started the day before ppr. Good luck. Hope it's Mississauga.

cbliss

Aug 28, 2018
Hi guys,

So my application was received on 19th July, and I still have nothing in terms of any communication from CIC. No aor1 email or anything. I spoke to an agent about 3 weeks ago and they confirmed they had my application and she was going to ‘put a note on the file to make sure it is actioned’ but still yet to hear anything. Is there any way of checking the progress at all except to keep calling? Because I can only really get through one in 20 times! I see a lot of people getting their aor emails who applied after me so extremely frustrating. Will I (the pa) get the first communication of my wife (the sponsor). Is there anything she can do? Been 3 months now with nothing - v frustrating!

Thanks
Henry
HI Henry,

Im also July 19th with nothing yet. So at least we can relax a bit knowing we are all in the same boat and it has nothing to do with our individual applications. Yes, it is very frustrating . . .

pasqguz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
File Transfer...
24-06-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-28-2019
Called this morning and spoke to a representative and he said for outland applications they are currently processing application received up to July 24, 2018 and verifying that the sponsor is eligible. The representative stated that we should hopefully receive notice in the next 2 weeks....here is hoping for all of still waiting.

Radipol

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
That's misleading on their part as August and Sept applicants are ahead in the game than us.

Thank you for the update though. Best wishes to all...may you be reuinted with your loved ones soon.

Reactions: JBucky and Wnasir9