+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 applied student visa candidates for september 2018 intake

Rajatsharma80

Aug 2, 2018
I don't think so, it's better to link your application online and check there
Or you can ask your consultant
Ol is gckey updation is true. My account is not updated in GC key i applied under sds on 14th july. How much time does it take to review eligibilty

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
I have submitted my application on 9th july under sds got acknowledgement on 23rd july even medical is not passed yet.. and today I received an another acknowledgement letter stating that
Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible is it a positive indication
When i will get my medical passed
I applied on the same date online, and received the mail on 23rd and today... Same... But I know my medicals are cleared... That's what my agent told me and now waiting for the final result.. Don't worry.. We'll hear something soon.

mandy1991

Jun 11, 2018
I applied for study permit for Sep 2018 intake on 9th July 2018 - online under general scheme (Non-SDS).
So far, I have passed medical examination, but review of eligibility is being shown as:
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

Today, I got a mail from Delhi immigration:
"Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible".

My consultant is suggesting that if I my visa application does not get approved by 15th Aug 2018, I should write to my university for postponement of the course from Sep 2018 to Jan 2019 and get fresh LOA to submit to visa department.

Please suggest as I am getting very anxieous about it.

backerjo

Aug 2, 2018
N
Hv u recieved any acknowledgment??
Nothing as of now..i tried linking the application online in all ways but couldnt.

July applicants just started getting their approvals so hopefully something this week or next.

Its confusing as some say online is faster and some say offline. Guess it really depends.

smeetp18

Jul 11, 2018
Did anyone who applied in July get their visa approved? If yes, under which category (SDS or NON-SDS/GENERAL)? On which date did you apply and when did your visa got approved?

jaytee1995

May 18, 2018
I applied for study permit for Sep 2018 intake on 9th July 2018 - online under general scheme (Non-SDS).
So far, I have passed medical examination, but review of eligibility is being shown as:
"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

Today, I got a mail from Delhi immigration:
"Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible".

My consultant is suggesting that if I my visa application does not get approved by 15th Aug 2018, I should write to my university for postponement of the course from Sep 2018 to Jan 2019 and get fresh LOA to submit to visa department.

Please suggest as I am getting very anxieous about it.
I would say wait for a while... Like few more days... Cos i applied on 9th too online general and im also eagerly waiting but I can wait till 10th Sept... It will come soon.. Don't worry.. Wait till 20th maybe.. Which college are you applying to?

mandy1991

Jun 11, 2018
I would say wait for a while... Like few more days... Cos i applied on 9th too online general and im also eagerly waiting but I can wait till 10th Sept... It will come soon.. Don't worry.. Wait till 20th maybe.. Which college are you applying to?
Yeah, I guess I should wait.
I have applied for diploma course at University of British Columbia.
How about you?