Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I am so frustrated looking at the same shit everyday on CIC web site that the application is still in progress..

july 4th AOR and since then nothing. GCMS notes received in Feb 2019 stating it was under review because of my Foreign experience and now when I had provided addition document I haven't heard back from them. Request another set of GCMS notes last month and it has been past 30 days no reply. I followed up with an email and got a automatic response. I call cic and they say the same Shit I see online. they cant put a reminder or flag my file or anything. very close to complete a year since my application was submitted.
Sometimes the notes are not released if the application is under some specific review. so if it is not released, just hope something good it happening.

Anurav

Dec 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
Hi,
Completed 9 months....No Update at all since medical....God know how much more time they will take for review......

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I am so frustrated looking at the same shit everyday on CIC web site that the application is still in progress..

july 4th AOR and since then nothing. GCMS notes received in Feb 2019 stating it was under review because of my Foreign experience and now when I had provided addition document I haven't heard back from them. Request another set of GCMS notes last month and it has been past 30 days no reply. I followed up with an email and got a automatic response. I call cic and they say the same Shit I see online. they cant put a reminder or flag my file or anything. very close to complete a year since my application was submitted.
I am at same problem i have no idea what to do.....10 month has been passed but reply..... what did they find in your foriegn experience....?

Pris

May 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have raised a CSE and got the response below. What do they mean by saying the request has been forwarded to the responsible office? I have raised CSE many times and always got standard responses but never that it needed to be forwarded to another office. My file has been in CIO Sydney for months.
Does that mean something or is it just another copy/paste?

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hello everyone,

I have raised a CSE and got the response below. What do they mean by saying the request has been forwarded to the responsible office? I have raised CSE many times and always got standard responses but never that it needed to be forwarded to another office. My file has been in CIO Sydney for months.
Does that mean something or is it just another copy/paste?

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."
It's a templated answer but you will receive an email from the office handling your visa file. Though that email too won't contain a lot of information (happened in my case) but I hope they give you an definitive answer

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hi,
Completed 9 months....No Update at all since medical....God know how much more time they will take for review......
Many of us are in the same boat. What more we do apart from being patient

Pris

May 11, 2018
It's a templated answer but you will receive an email from the office handling your visa file. Though that email too won't contain a lot of information (happened in my case) but I hope they give you an definitive answer
Ok thanks! But does it means that my file moved to a different office?
Until now I received all the CSE responses from the usual office

Pris

May 11, 2018
hi,
can anyone suggest do they reject file after 10 months?
is there any such case??
I forgot which thread it was (for sure before July, maybe April or May) but someone got his/her file rejected around last month so almost a year after submission... I was honestly surprised.
What is the current status of your application?