10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security checks not initiated

Did anyone ever get PPR a few days after getting into IP2 with security checks not initiated??

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Seems like when you move to IP2 it signals that your criminality (and maybe eligibility) is passed.

user78

Aug 1, 2018
Received my GCMS notes today:
Generated on 2018/10/01
Primary Office : CPC Ottawa
Eligibility : Recommend Pass
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Last update : 2018/09/18

No bad news! :)

Reactions: yiming and tobs

Seema Hussain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
They responded the very next day.
However, don't ask for specific details. Only ask for application status.
I got this message from Ralph

Eligibility passed.

Criminality passed Apr 26, 2018.

Your spouse’s security checks are passed.

Your security checks are in progress since end of Apr. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Mar 2019.

Reactions: KarRml and tobs

epsilon42

Jul 8, 2016
Received the much awaited email on November 5th! I am inland, so they have scheduled the final determination for permanent residence interview next week.

I will be going out of the country in December, though. So I have emailed them to request to reschedule the interview for after.

Reactions: tobs and user78

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018

Eligibility passed.

Your security checks are in progress since end of Apr. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid

What did you ask Ralph, that he gave so much detailed info ? Also email id of Ralph please?

Eligibility passed.

Medicals are valid until Mar 2019.
What email did you write, that they gave you such detailed status of application ?
Also email id please ?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Guys, need some clarifications regarding this.
I have ordered GCMS notes on 2nd of October, and as per that my Eligibility Recommend Passed, Criminality and Security are not started.
Yesterday (Nov 8th) I have emailed Ralph Goodale and request for an update regarding my application. According to his reply, my Criminality and Security are not initiated yet. Has anyone experience this kind of scenario?
I wonder how long will it get to initiate these Criminality and Security assessments? Waiting impatiently...

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Guys, need some clarifications regarding this.
I have ordered GCMS notes on 2nd of October, and as per that my Eligibility Recommend Passed, Criminality and Security are not started.
Yesterday (Nov 8th) I have emailed Ralph Goodale and request for an update regarding my application. According to his reply, my Criminality and Security are not initiated yet. Has anyone experience this kind of scenario?
I wonder how long will it get to initiate these Criminality and Security assessments? Waiting impatiently...
Depends entirely on your VO and case officer, there is no fixed answer unfortunately.

Standard timeline is 6 months so for July Applicants could be as late as December/January before they start.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Depends entirely on your VO and case officer, there is no fixed answer unfortunately.

Standard timeline is 6 months so for July Applicants could be as late as December/January before they start.
Thanks, yeah I know.....My VO is CPC-Ottawa, the fastest on these days I think, in terms of giving PPRs. So, will see....

Last edited: