July 2018 AOR - join here

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
I think you should wait. My AOR is 4th July and still in IP1.

Maybe, you can call CIC agent and check with them .
I've tried around 6 or 7 times now. Not once I was put through to an agent.
My call was automatically disconnected after the IVR.

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
I've tried around 6 or 7 times now. Not once I was put through to an agent.
My call was automatically disconnected after the IVR.
You can order GCMS notes after 90 days. There is no point in calling CIC unless your application has not progressed after 6 months.

Be patient it hasn’t even been 2 months yet.

Reactions: ram2canada

shivraj987

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi...AOR: 14 July...MEP: 2nd Aug...

Spoke with agent on 24th Aug, and she said that your eligibility has been matched and they are working on BGC...but my account shows BGC: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi everyone,
Today I moved to IP2 (BG check in progress) and also got an message on my account, saying "How to find a job in Canada".

AOR July 19th.
Any others in the same boat?
we
Guys
It has been more than a month since my IP1.
Is this the right time to order GCMS notes?
We have the same timeline. I ordered my first notes yesterday. I ordered it mainly because i've been waiting for the RPRF request and still haven't gotten it.

Reactions: ram2canada

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
You can order GCMS notes after 90 days. There is no point in calling CIC unless your application has not progressed after 6 months.

Be patient it hasn’t even been 2 months yet.
Isn't is better to order the notes little earlier as in 2 months time as eligibility is determined during this phase. Ordering notes after 3 months,you will recieve it further after a month won't add much value as the application would be around to be finalized and you can't do much if there was a problem area.
Just thinking.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Isn't is better to order the notes little earlier as in 2 months time as eligibility is determined during this phase. Ordering notes after 3 months,you will recieve it further after a month won't add much value as the application would be around to be finalized and you can't do much if there was a problem area.
Just thinking.
that's what I think too. order it early enough (within 2 months) &/or late enough (after the 5th month).

Gruff

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Just thinking.
It depends on the reason for ordering the notes, if a person wants to know exactly where there application is at for the sake of curiosity I’d say go for it.

However if it’s because that person thinks they should have PPR because someone else got it in 40 days and/or it will speed my application up then it’s a waste of time (and money) IMO to order them at this stage with a July 2018 AoR.

There are so many posts on this forum along the lines of “I’ve been in IP1 for 5 weeks should I order GCMS notes, is my application stuck etc” but ultimately we all know most applications are done within 6 months. The lucky few who get through quickly in 45 days are the rare exception not the norm unfortunately!

Tayyabak

Jul 13, 2018
It depends on the reason for ordering the notes, if a person wants to know exactly where there application is at for the sake of curiosity I’d say go for it.

However if it’s because that person thinks they should have PPR because someone else got it in 40 days and/or it will speed my application up then it’s a waste of time (and money) IMO to order them at this stage with a July 2018 AoR.

There are so many posts on this forum along the lines of “I’ve been in IP1 for 5 weeks should I order GCMS notes, is my application stuck etc” but ultimately we all know most applications are done within 6 months. The lucky few who get through quickly in 45 days are the rare exception not the norm unfortunately!
Well put, yep purpose to order notes make a difference.

Teja2000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hi Friends,

I missed to mention my India vacation trip for 5 weeks in the history section(working in Canada since 4.5 years). do you think it is problem or do i get ADR? what would you suggest to take next steps to correct it if required?

Regards
Teja

ram2canada

Jul 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2018
we

We have the same timeline. I ordered my first notes yesterday. I ordered it mainly because i've been waiting for the RPRF request and still haven't gotten it.
Wow..thats a coincidence. But i have paid my RPRF upfront.