+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 Citizenship applicants

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
I am sending my application on July 4. My CIC location is Montreal. Applying for myself only. 1466 days of presence.

Last edited:

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Folks

2 quick questions

1. Did you attach photocopy of your CELPIP results or original? I know instructions say photocopy but i have 2 original results copy so was thinking to send 1 of the original one if it may speed up process.
2. Did you attach photos to application or kept them as per sequence in document checklist?

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
Folks

2 quick questions

1. Did you attach photocopy of your CELPIP results or original? I know instructions say photocopy but i have 2 original results copy so was thinking to send 1 of the original one if it may speed up process.
2. Did you attach photos to application or kept them as per sequence in document checklist?
I attached the photocopy of CELPIP result. I put my photos in another file protector. Don't attach it with staples. But you can put it to same place with application form. Maybe in a little envelop, it would be safer.

burakcayir

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
Let's force the limits of pickiness :)
I attached the color photocopies of my health insurance card and my driving license as government ID documents. But my health card was eroded in my wallet and the photo on it has some faded parts (still understandable it's me). Do you think it could create an issue?

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Let's force the limits of pickiness :)
I attached the color photocopies of my health insurance card and my driving license as government ID documents. But my health card was eroded in my wallet and the photo on it has some faded parts (still understandable it's me). Do you think it could create an issue?
They only needed 1 piece of photo ID out of the 2. So as long as your health card displays rest of the information just fine, i think you should be good.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Folks

2 quick questions

I did a color photocopy of my CELPIP results and will be sending that. I don't want to give them a reason by saying you didn't send a photocopy(never know with CIC). I got my photos dne from London Drugs and they provide a small paper envelope. I mentioned all my details on that envelope and is attaching that to my checklist page using a paperclip.

Last edited:

await

May 2, 2010
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2009
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
File Transfer...
26-02-2010
Med's Request
05-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2012
Hi Just noticed the new thread for July applicants. I'll be eligible in a few days, however planning to apply on the 17th July. I have a few overseas trips so thought of keeping a little bit of a buffer.

Good Luck to all July applicants for a fast process.

coshx

May 8, 2013
Hi Just noticed the new thread for July applicants. I'll be eligible in a few days, however planning to apply on the 17th July. I have a few overseas trips so thought of keeping a little bit of a buffer.

Hello Await,
Sorry I didn't notify you before I deleted the previous thread. JJS created this new thread without realizing I already made a thread. So I just deleted mine to avoid confusion.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Out of curiousity: you need buffer because you are not sure about your travel dates from the past or because sometimes even if your dates are correct it does not match official records because the officer made a typo or something?

If it is the latter, it is quite scary as I applied with no buffer (I put all dates based on my boarding passes and tickets which I all kept for this day).

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Information added.

You can track it here
Hey JJS

Thanks. Nothing was opened today so i wasnt able to mail my application. Will mail it tomorrow morning July 4. Also my days will become 1464.