+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july 2016 sponsoring spouse

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Yes, we are really in the same boat. I even tried to sent an email to the Ministre of IRCC but unfortunately i've got a generated response only. Mp's couldn't help and sending an email to VO is not even helpful.
Our MP contacted the VO more than one occasion and so are me and my husband, and all their response are same.."still in process" there's nothing we can do to expedite

CMAquarian

Jan 12, 2018
There are so many 2017 applicants are getting Ppr. Why are we still waiting? It is not really fair. Eventhough that each applicant has different cases but at least we should know the reason of the long waiting.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Any good update from those still waiting from 2016 applicants?
Which visa office is your application? Did you get your notes recently where the location of your application status shows in notes? If it's registery they are not working on it yet.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Please advise,
CIC send AOR 1 to sponsor where they mentioned Application # and UCI #.
After AOR 1 applicant received an email from CIC in which they were asking about linking of application and they only mentioned application # in that email which was the same as sponosor but their is no UCI # in that email.
When principal applicant linked the application with Gckey , A seprate UCI # showing in applicant's account which is different then sponsor UCI #.
I have two questions:-

1:- IS UCI number of Sponsor and Principal Applicant different ?
2:When filling Schedule A Form(5669) which UCI # I have to write. The number which they give to sponsor in AOR1 or the number which is showing in Gckey account of applicant?

Farha noor

Jan 23, 2018
Am also waiting for my husband's. Beyond frustrated. Applied in June 2016 Outland. I received an email on Saturday from VO saying application is under active officer review. I don't know what to do it's madness
Hey Manal is there any progress? I am an April 2016 applicant :(

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hey Manal is there any progress? I am an April 2016 applicant :(
Hi Farha. There is some progress, They requested DNA test Wich we did and they have the result since 2weeks back. Husband's medical expired May of last year hopefully they will request another round. Dealing with IRC is like never ending nightmare!

Farha noor

Jan 23, 2018
Hi Farha. There is some progress, They requested DNA test Wich we did and they have the result since 2weeks back. Husband's medical expired May of last year hopefully they will request another round. Dealing with IRC is like never ending nightmare!
True! It is a nightmare! Continuation of a nightmare for two years! I still don’t know when it would be over :(

Tine2015

Oct 31, 2017
Hi everyone! July 2015 applicant here... the last time i heard from CIC was last may 2017 asking for additional documents and a remedical because our first medical was expired... tired of ordering gcms notes because its all the same, sending inquiry to cic and receiving same respond from them "your application is in progress"

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Hi everyone! July 2015 applicant here... the last time i heard from CIC was last may 2017 asking for additional documents and a remedical because our first medical was expired... tired of ordering gcms notes because its all the same, sending inquiry to cic and receiving same respond from them "your application is in progress"
That's unbelievable. Almost 3years in process! Where is your visa office located? I hope we all hear good news soon.