+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2016 PR Paper application received by M.MACKINNON.

jgore

Feb 24, 2016
Hi

I am a Manitoba Nominee and I sent my PR Paper Application to Sydney, Nova Scotia and Fedex's tracking shows it was received on july 29th by M.MACKINNON.
My concern is that I could't find this name on this forum, so I don't know whether my application was correctly received by CIC. I would really have the peace of mind if you can tell me your application was received by M.MACKINNON as well.

Thank you.

myson

Sep 6, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
jgore said:
Hi

I am a Manitoba Nominee and I sent my PR Paper Application to Sydney, Nova Scotia and Fedex's tracking shows it was received on july 29th by M.MACKINNON.
My concern is that I could't find this name on this forum, so I don't know whether my application was correctly received by CIC. I would really have the peace of mind if you can tell me your application was received by M.MACKINNON as well.

Thank you.

Hello,

I dont think you should be worried about who took delivery of your application. It doesnt have to be Doug Stevenson.

Cheerz

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
jgore said:
Hi

Thank you.

you just need to relax, it can be recieved by any name, they have many staffs now

jgore

Feb 24, 2016
Thank you guys. I was able to link my PR application to my mycic account and that means they got it and they scanned the bar codes of the imm008 form.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
jgore said:
Hi

Thank you.
Not to worry below is the fsw 2014 global spreadsheet if your receivers name is there then you are safe if not then not to worry if you able to link your application successfully.

Hope it helps to everyone who are in confusion due to wrong delivery. When I saw D.Stevenson (My receivers name) in this spreadsheet then I got fully satisfied ;)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview