+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JULY 2016 - Citizenship Applicants

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaon said:
Looks like everybody who applied in June 2016 got their test invite already and few have finished their tests!! Is there anybody who are still waiting for test invite?
Our family application delivered on June 30th., in process August 2nd But still no test invite. (Surrey BC)

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm still in Application Received since July 28.
It looks like I'm the only one didn't reach IP yet.

kevinbryix10

Jun 8, 2016
Tomorrow my journey to being a Canadian will be over as I'm going to take my oath of citizenship. I guess it's safe to say I'm one of those blessed people who had a very fast processing times. Good luck for the rest of you guys and I wish you all the best <3

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation kevinbryix10! Enjoy the ceremony....and keep your fingers crossed that all of us receive invitation soon as well ;)

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
My spouse and I received the test invite today, for the same date, time and venue. The letter is dated 13th-September and I got it today (15th-September).
I hope all applicants will receive their test invites soon. Good luck to us all ;D

march2016

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESOUJERI said:
My spouse and I received the test invite today, for the same date, time and venue. The letter is dated 13th-September and I got it today (15th-September).
I hope all applicants will receive their test invites soon. Good luck to us all ;D
Congratulations !! When is your test date ? Is it in October ? please update the excel sheet

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thanks. I have updated the small sheet that contains around 10 members, I will now search the big file to update that too.
The test will be on 5th October Wednesday 13:30

march2016 said:
Congratulations !! When is your test date ? Is it in October ? please update the excel sheet

march2016

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESOUJERI said:
Thanks. I have updated the small sheet that contains around 10 members, I will now search the big file to update that too.
The test will be on 5th October Wednesday 13:30
its done here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HO2bMpPOII6R0N7q3oULrAgA27LJYaz3l9fMWcGaOms/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

I think your signature may have 5th October Test Date included.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I had citizenship test in morning today. Officer checked my ID's & asked just some personal question about family then he wrote "no concern" on sheet and asked me to sign it.That process was quickly for me then the others. It took 5 minutes for me but others interview took more then 15 minutes. He said with in 2-3 month I will get oath invitation by mail.

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Done!
The big file seems to be updated automatically, after having update the small file.

march2016 said:
its done here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HO2bMpPOII6R0N7q3oULrAgA27LJYaz3l9fMWcGaOms/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

I think your signature may have 5th October Test Date included.

ESOUJERI

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
2010 to Warsaw
Med's Request
Aug 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
A QUESTION:

I do NOT have the old passports for the period BEFORE becoming PR and landing.
I only have the one with Immigration visa & landing, but none of the passports from before...
I mean, does the officer ask for passports from very old times, before landing to Canada? Will that be an issue?

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
Can anybody please tell what is expected to be received as the citizenship test invite. Is it only a letter to invite you to the test or there is some instructions attached to it. Also what is the color of the invite letter's paper and whether this has any meaning because I heard that some people received it in yellow color and others in different color. I know these questions may look a trivial but the answers may solve some confusion for me. Thanks

march2016

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESOUJERI said:
A QUESTION:

I do NOT have the old passports for the period BEFORE becoming PR and landing.
I only have the one with Immigration visa & landing, but none of the passports from before...
I mean, does the officer ask for passports from very old times, before landing to Canada? Will that be an issue?
I think one must have passports covering the past 6 years as mentioned in application if not an explanation would be neccessary for the gap between passports or reason for missing passports.

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
oldfriend said:
Hi,
Can anybody please tell what is expected to be received as the citizenship test invite. Is it only a letter to invite you to the test or there is some instructions attached to it. Also what is the color of the invite letter's paper and whether this has any meaning because I heard that some people received it in yellow color and others in different color. I know these questions may look a trivial but the answers may solve some confusion for me. Thanks

I have my relatives they also applied from surrey same month as your application. They sent family application
. They have not heard anything back yet after going into In process since mid July.

It's look like surrey office is moving very slow.