Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Hello,

does anyone know how to withdraw online application submitted with GCkey?

Sange

Aug 16, 2014
Today I received medical request for July 14 paper application to Delhi CHC, from bangalore.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Sange said:
Today I received medical request for July 14 paper application to Delhi CHC, from bangalore.
They are processing in the standard pattern looks like
On Aug 22 PP62 got his visa approval for the paper submission made on July 10th(with upfront medicals) and today you got it for the paper submission made on July 14th. So they seems to be 40 to 45 days of processing time at least for the first communication from CHC. Hope that is true. But just wondering where online applications are going :-[ :-[ :-[

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
I am happy for all of you guys getting the approval. I applied on July 9th paper application with upfront medical and till this day nothing heard from CIC Beijing. My wife got her study permit under general category with previous refusal within 6 weeks. I submitted my OWP right after her approval and till this day no news. Each day is like a day with no taste for food or nothing. The waiting is becoming too much, I was told BJ office takes 4 to 8 weeks to process, why till this day no news. I know God will grant us all this visa one after the other. I just hope they will speed it up. :(

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Rajan Grover said:
Apne,

Any update from Chandigarh office????

Rajan
its really frustrated Rajan we applied 23may(online) more than 3 month still waiting even we got medical request 23 july .

Sange

Aug 16, 2014
Sange said:
Received SWOP approval mail on Sept 3rd. thanks all, good luck

Vincy123

Jul 13, 2014
Congratulations to all for visa approval. Please advice me Guys my wife want to go on student visa. I need to know can i apply for spouse open work permit when she will be in Canada. please reply at your earliest conveniences.

kumar30

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-01-2017
AOR Received.
29th Jan
Med's Done....
26th Nov
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2017
My spouse in studying in Canada and i have applied for OWP online on 20th Aug from Bangalore... I had my medicals way before (July) applying for OWP... on 21st Aug i got update from CIC, Review of medical results "Passed"... From there on i havent got any update or any changes.. The status is "open" and i dont see which consulate is processing my application... Can anyone let me know how many days will it take for CIC to update after reviewing the medicals?